PETA's next target...Shane Victorino CF Phillies

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Shane-Victorino-s-abiding-love-for-Spam-dish-ang?urn=mlb,115113

I can’t believe this is legit…PETA is a joke.

Thanks

Why can't you edit the thread titles?

You can edit thread titles. Click edit, then click ‘go advanced’

[URL]http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Shane-Victorino-s-abiding-love-for-Spam-dish-ang?urn=mlb,115113[/URL]

I can’t believe this is legit…PETA is a joke.

Thanks

that’s the biggest joke I’ve ever read next to the fact that the Flying Hawaiian actually eats that crap.
Go PHILZ!!!

[QUOTE=Jersey Niner32;350040]that’s the biggest joke I’ve ever read next to the fact that the Flying Hawaiian actually eats that crap.
Go PHILZ!!![/QUOTE]

Hawaiians absolutely kill SPAM. They eat over 5 cans per person per year. See, you can learn something watching the Food Network

You can edit thread titles. Click edit, then click 'go advanced'
whoa I did not know that...I have had several typos in titles...
whoa I did not know that...I have had several typos in titles...

Keep in mind though, you can only edit the title for up to 30 min or so after you post your thread. It may not be 30 min, but I know after a certain amount of time, you cant go back and edit the title.

I only eat Spam if it tastes like bacon.

Peta needs to get a life.
And Spam is nasty.
The McDonald’s in Hawaii had Spam & Pineapple. I ordered Pineapple. I can’t see how Hawaiians eat that Spam crap. Does it taste like a native dish in Hawaii or something?

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;350087]Peta needs to get a life.
And Spam is nasty.
The McDonald’s in Hawaii had Spam & Pineapple. I ordered Pineapple. I can’t see how Hawaiians eat that Spam crap. Does it taste like a native dish in Hawaii or something?[/QUOTE]

It tastes like VICTORY!

SPAM helped win WWII, and that’s why Hawaiians like it. YUM, victory is tasty!!!

Spam is nasty. If that’s the taste of victory, then let’s surrender to that damn Bin Laden right now. LOL!

The Flyin’ Hawaiin!

Go Phillies!!!

1-0 good guys top of the first.

[QUOTE=X-49er;350083]I only eat Spam if it tastes like bacon.

[/QUOTE]

wow…I had no idea you could get Spam with bacon, especially real bacon.

2-0!!!

top 3rd

One time in my life, I tried SPAM.

It sucked. I would rather go hungry.

The only thing in the U.S. worse than SPAM…is PETA.

PETA is an annoyance that needs to go away.