Phil Jones - 2006 - C

That Indiana fan is super annoying. He’s posted almost everyday on Phil’s myspace.

i posted on TMB’s myspace once. and then i deleted him for obvious reasons haha. but that was more like hey man how are you doing kind of thing nothing stating charlotte in my question.

That Indiana fan is super annoying. He's posted almost everyday on Phil's myspace.

Someone should post the link the UK story about how contacting that recruit was a violation on his myspace (IU guy, not Jones).

i posted on TMB's myspace once. and then i deleted him for obvious reasons haha. but that was more like hey man how are you doing kind of thing nothing stating charlotte in my question.
This post is in direct violation of the recent Niner Naition statute regarding he who will not be named. When naming he who will not be named, the "T" (i.e. "The") in his former nickname can no longer be used. He is simply MB.

Future infractions will result in me spouting out more official sounding mumbo jumbo.

lutz is still in love…it’s over man

lutz is still in love...it's over man
Come again?
lutz is still in love...it's over man

what?

he is reffering to kyle not bobby

I’ve looked everywhere and don’t see anything on where BIG PHIL ended up. Here’s the last thing I can find.

http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=551378

[QUOTE]if it’s Indiana or Charlotte, then I’ll go there."

Last year, Jones averaged 19 points, 8 boards, and 4 blocks per game.[[/QUOTE]

BIG PHIL would be 6-10, 260 LB Freshman. How about that for a little late signing period excitement?!!? :bball: :hammer: :hammer:

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;185474]I’ve looked everywhere and don’t see anything on where BIG PHIL ended up. Here’s the last thing I can find.

http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=551378

BIG PHIL would be 6-10, 260 LB Freshman. How about that for a little late signing period excitement?!!? :bball:[/QUOTE]

Of course that is all that is out there. JJ has not been producing stories worth the membership, he really needs to step it up!

oh my gosh we need this guy

I tried PMing Jim Utter about it but since he hasn’t been on in over a day I sent him an email at the Observer address. Hopefully we’ll hear something. It’s not too late to enroll and register for classes.

Is the student directory out (hardcopy or online) that someone can check to see if he is listed.

This apparently isnt over. This kid has excellent size and low post scoring. Needs some conditioning and better dedication to defense, but he’s a very, very good player. The conditioning thing we can handle easily - ask Twan about Preston. He’ll be taken care of. He has a rep for being coachable/good attitude. 6’10 & 250 lbs in the post is something that we badly need. He can get playing time here right off the bat.

I hope it works out. This sounds like a definite win-win for us and him.

conditioning? i dont know his myspace shows him with a six pack saying 2000 situps a day, makes you wonder who has been working with him

Phil Jones isn’t enrolled to my knowledge and is not affilated with the basketball program as of Last night.

[QUOTE=pcon;185480]Is the student directory out (hardcopy or online) that someone can check to see if he is listed.[/QUOTE]
There is an online directory. He isn’t listed, but neither are a few players that are here (hopefully) for sure.

Last night at Niner New Year as you know they have a parade of athletes. I talked to the entire basketball team. No Anjuan or big Phil were present.

Hopefully he’ll be affiliated real soon. Remember, he can play immediately (this season) and be a major impact guy.