Phil Jones Large Face sign in stands

Seriously? Where is it? Derrio gets one, braswell gets one, spears had one.

Hits a game winner against UT. 5th Year senior. On pace to break the career block record.

AD needs to get to kinko’s before Wright state.

We should fill the seating area behind the basket with big phil jones cutouts.

The Wright State players will be so terrified their shot is going to get blocked, they’ll simply stop shooting.

Off topic and it will stir up arguments, but the students in the end ones definitely enhanced the atmosphere in the arena last night. The Forty - Niner chants were excellent! I’m telling you, students being located there makes for more of a home court advantage than on the side.

I agree…maybe change our sections at Halton to 106-119/123-132…209-213/229-233…giving the public 103-105…201-207

On the flip side… I was opposite the bigger student section, and it was near impossible to do most the other chants. Though thats also because the claps are always absurdly fast unless the cheerleaders start the chant. Even then people like to speed it up for some unknown reason.

You could do it on one side (you would be taking away where the recruits sit) but with the smaller lower level the band would be in the way and really kill the atmosphere on the other side.

so we can have empty sections in 103-105 now, no thanks. Until alumni/corporations that have those seats show up you can’t move them around. We already lose part of our home court adv with 103 being a graveyard, lets not make that entire side vacant.

bump, this needs to happen. I bet Phil Jones is wondering why he doesn’t have one too. I forsee a whole student section full of one of these.

Lets take action here gents.

[quote=“Gill, post:8, topic:24581”]bump, this needs to happen. I bet Phil Jones is wondering why he doesn’t have one too. I forsee a whole student section full of one of these.

Lets take action here gents.[/quote]He, Phil, asked on Facebook how to get one of those large cutouts. Someone should make this happen.

As most of you know, Phil has always been one of my favorites. I’m really glad that he’s having the senior year he is.

Wish we had Phil for one more year…

[quote=“ninerID, post:1, topic:24581”]Seriously? Where is it? Derrio gets one, braswell gets one, spears had one.

Hits a game winner against UT. 5th Year senior. On pace to break the career block record.

AD needs to get to kinko’s before Wright state.[/quote]

#cosign

[quote=“NLP, post:12, topic:24581”][quote=“ninerID, post:1, topic:24581”]Seriously? Where is it? Derrio gets one, braswell gets one, spears had one.

#cosign[/quote]

scientists… ugh.

How expensive is it to do. Just get a picture of his face on a jump drive take it to kinkos (they have big sheets of cardboard for presentations) and tell them you want that head on that board at like 4’/5’ tall.

If you know someone in the Arch. School and the print lab is open, just get his mug printed super large (if you can keep the quality) and then spray mount it to a sheet of cardboard and then cut it out. C’mon kids.

Because they already have an established protocol in place that results in a superior product. Why deviate from that protocol?

#suckitglorifiedartist

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:13, topic:24581”][quote=“NLP, post:12, topic:24581”][quote=“ninerID, post:1, topic:24581”]Seriously? Where is it? Derrio gets one, braswell gets one, spears had one.

#cosign[/quote]

scientists… ugh.

How expensive is it to do. Just get a picture of his face on a jump drive take it to kinkos (they have big sheets of cardboard for presentations) and tell them you want that head on that board at like 4’/5’ tall.

If you know someone in the Arch. School and the print lab is open, just get his mug printed super large (if you can keep the quality) and then spray mount it to a sheet of cardboard and then cut it out. C’mon kids.[/quote]

Looks like it wouldn’t cost much at all… but we can’t get into the print lab until the spring semester starts.

Shannon and I will have one made by the conference home opener.

clt will produce said sign on his dot matrix printer. someone will need to mount it on a drifter’s home (cardboard box).

If we were ambitious, we could have a card section as some schools do at football. Just kidding…We have enough trouble just organizing chants.

Someone should do a Milk carton “Missing” sign with Spears face on it… sorry that was low.

Do you have a dot matrix printer?

I’ll mount it if you do… but not on cardboard. If it is worth doing once, it is worth doing right.