Philadelphia Inquirer

Nice story up with a headline and link from the front page…

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/13648330.htm

[QUOTE]“I think our zone was effective in the second half, and I didn’t think we could play zone against them. But this is a big win for us. They have a good team, and they’re going to win some games.”[/QUOTE]

what coach doesn’t say this after a win?

that’s a mighty fine article. that phily newspaper must be a LOCAL paper rather than a REGIONAL one. but then again st joe is the only team in phily.

[QUOTE=LakeNorman49er;149291]that’s a mighty fine article. that phily newspaper must be a LOCAL paper rather than a REGIONAL one. but then again st joe is the only team in phily.[/QUOTE]

LaSalle? Villanova? Temple?

Sorry, my sarcasm detector is broken today :unhappy:

:lmao:

[QUOTE=LakeNorman49er;149291]that’s a mighty fine article. that phily newspaper must be a LOCAL paper rather than a REGIONAL one. but then again st joe is the only team in phily.[/QUOTE]

Don’t just narrow things down to Philly. If they were a REGIONAL paper, they’d need to dedicate entire pages to teams 100 miles away. That would negate any coverage of local Philly teams.

Not only Temple, Penn, Villanova, and LaSalle, but also some minor league teams named the Eagles, 76ers, Phillies, Flyers, etc.

St Joe fans don’t know how lucky they are.

Interesting question in the Inquirer:

“How is it possible to go through an entire half without shooting a free throw?”

Maybe some of the St. Joe fans calling our players thugs would like to take a shot at that.