Photos from Charlotte vs ECU

Here are some photos from the Charlotte vs ECU game. More can be found at the following link:

http://www.flight1photo.com/Sports/55060

Curtis throws one down:

Eddie does the same:

Bobbie discusses the Nance “T” with the officials:

Eddie shoots in traffic:

The Golddusters and Cheerleaders:

Powerbait looks a little upset in that picture. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice shots by the way. What kind of gear you using?

I think Eddie is getting fouled in that picture :slight_smile:

Kick ass pics!

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 04:29 PM [b] Nice shots by the way. What kind of gear you using? [/b]
His site says a Canon Eos 20d

Nice photos!

NICE pictures… :thumbsup:

Norman, do the honorable thing and add the photo of the ladies in black to the appropriate thread. :popcorn:

clt thinks the pics are good.

Thanks for the comments on the shots.

Equipment was the Canon EOS 20D Digital SLR, with a 28-135mm lens - basically a mid-range normal to telephoto lens.

exceptional shots…!! thanks for posting…

There is a Caption Time in that first photo. The look on that defender’s face is like he’s mesmerized. “Gee, can I carry your jock strap” And what does it take to excite the guy in the stands with the dark grey shirt and blue watch. Two dunks and he looks bored during both. “They’re not going to beat the spread”

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 04:29 PM [b] Powerbait looks a little upset in that picture. :P

[/b]

I thought the same thing.

That’s a great picture, agree with Anborn too, there’s a chance that is a foul, but an even better chance they didn’t call it.

[i]Originally posted by MeinShaft[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 08:51 PM [b] And what does it take to excite the guy in the stands with the dark grey shirt and blue watch. Two dunks and he looks bored during both. "They're not going to beat the spread" [/b]
:lol: All those guys in front are in a buffalo stance. Maybe being in the front row makes them self conscious and they cross their arms. :rolleyes: I think they were Sig Eps. That might explain it. :P