Physical Therapy

I have a buddy that is thinking about going back to school to become a PT. Anyone here take classes in this at Charlotte, and/or know a good contact in the department that could answer some questions for them?

Thanks

My daughter is a second semester junior in the major of “Exercise Science” which is a qualifying major for PT. Charlotte doesn’t offer a PT major at this time I don’t believe. You must go to Carogilina (which is NOT an option), Western Carolina, Elon or East Carolina to get the degree. This is an advanced degree in NC which I think must now be a doctors degree. I could be wrong about that.

My daughter is a second semester junior in the major of "Exercise Science" which is a qualifying major for PT. Charlotte doesn't offer a PT major at this time I don't believe. You must go to Carogilina (which is NOT an option), Western Carolina, Elon or East Carolina to get the degree. This is an advanced degree in NC which I think must now be a doctors degree. I could be wrong about that.

You’re correct, I believe.

My sister looked into Charlotte for PT, but found that it didn’t offer it. She’s getting her Doctor of PT at Elon, and seems to think its a good program.

I think Charlotte will get one sooner than later.

I know at one time ECU and chapel hill had the 2 best PT programs in the state. I believe they had a working partnership which allowed the first 3 years at ECU and the final 2 years (or whatever it was) at chapel hill.