Pitino BUSTED!!!

I can hear the baby killer chants now…

I can hear the baby killer chants now...
yup, this will be a looooong season for that team... heckling wise
yup, this will be a looooong season for that team... heckling wise

Luckily for him most of the Big East teams are in blue states.

Like my brother in-law says. Only two kinds of men- the caught and the uncaught

Stories like this make me proud to have Lutz representing our basketball program and school. Like him or not as a coach, the guy is a class act. He cares deeply about his family and this school.

Stories like this make me proud to have Lutz representing our basketball program and school. Like him or not as a coach, the guy is a class act. He cares deeply about his family and this school.

Sparty endorses this post.

[QUOTE=hootie;423870]Like my brother in-law says. Only two kinds of men- the caught and the uncaught[/QUOTE]

What does his wife say?

I also endorse this post. I ****ing hate adulterers.

I, for one, am waiting with baited breath to see what SCK has to say on the matter. :lmao:

[QUOTE=cibik02;423849]
I wonder if opposing fans, “which is Niner Nation this year!!!” would stooooop sooooo low as to ridicule and throw vicious comments at Pitino during the game? :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Anyone that shows up for the Charlotte/Louisville game gets a free clothes hanger courtesy of me.

[QUOTE=VA49er;423814]Pitino’s a dumbass.

[/QUOTE]

yea that bitch is busted

What he is busted for is not being up front with the School Prez… Apparently Ricky didn’t tell him the whole story right after the initial story broke a while back.

What he is busted for is not being up front with the School Prez... Apparently Ricky didn't tell him the whole story right after the initial story broke a while back.
i kinda think Ricky boy writes his own rules over there. He's bigger than the school. He won't have any back-lash from the school admin.

Imgaine the school prez or whomever, “Rick, I’m angry you weren’t upfront about the situation”

Rick, “Screw you”

school prez or whomever, “okay Rick, sorry for upsetting you”

It definitely makes it easy to recruit against him now.

[QUOTE=TheShowDawg;423878]What does his wife say?[/QUOTE]

He blames that one me when she’s around.

[QUOTE=N1NER;423876]Stories like this make me proud to have Lutz representing our basketball program and school. Like him or not as a coach, the guy is a class act. He cares deeply about his family and this school.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Of course we’re making a whole lot of assumptions that we really have no way of knowing about.

Judge not lest you be judged.

Second Biblical reference for me today- I’m rolling.

Sparty endorses this post.
I also endorse this post. I ****ing hate adulterers.

I, for one, am waiting with baited breath to see what SCK has to say on the matter. :lmao:

ummmm… Lutz or a coach that’s unfaithful to his wife? I would DEF take a National Championship from a coach who cheated on his wife anyday, as long as who he cheated with wasn’t my wife.

… i’m half kidding.

[QUOTE=casstommy;423852]pretty shocked that a guy who would wear this suit…

would end up being a scumbag[/QUOTE]

Lutz’s beliefs: Faith, family, and academics.

I’m a Lutz fan for life.

[QUOTE=cibik02;423936]ummmm… Lutz or a coach that’s unfaithful to his wife? I would DEF take a National Championship from a coach who cheated on his wife anyday, as long as who he cheated with wasn’t my wife.

… i’m half kidding.[/QUOTE]

I’m with you and I’m not kidding. Hell, a man’s personal business is just that- personal.

This is a little different because he basically publically embarrassed the school. As long as he keeps it hidden, if Lutz brings us a Final Four appearance, I don’t give a rodent’s behind what he does in his own time.

Not my business. We hired him to coach, not be a priest. If he can do both, great. Personally, I’ll take the Final Four and let him answer to the Man above for his own transgressions.

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;423918]Anyone that shows up for the Charlotte/Louisville game gets a free clothes hanger courtesy of me.[/QUOTE]

Holy hell that could get ugly.