Pitino BUSTED!!!

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;423918]Anyone that shows up for the Charlotte/Louisville game gets a free clothes hanger courtesy of me.[/QUOTE]

That’s hilarious. And a little cold.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;424203]Holy hell that could get ugly.[/QUOTE]

Couldn’t get much uglier than that busted bag of bones…right?

They had sex in a restaurant?:huh:

Must have been one hell of a buffet!:doh:

This thing could get ugly for Pitino. I’m not sure we have seen all of the details yet- this is much more entertaining than John and Kate

He had a 1 night fling, then watched his buddy get married to her & then divorced from her.
And her, if he raped you, stupid, wouldn’t you tell your new love when you found out he worked for Pitino not to work for the man who raped you? By not saying anything, you have clearly said it was consensual.
Hell, & none of the 3 of you a55holes care that a kid lost his/her life to the abortion. Pitino & her lost a child, & they don’t care. Pitino’s buddy lost a step-child, & he doesn’t care. Y’all are some heartless bastards. F*ck all 3 of ya!
No pro-lifers will let their sons play for him.
It would be a shame if rivals chanted “baby-killer” especially at the Catholic schools in the BE. LOL.

Anyone that shows up for the Charlotte/Louisville game gets a free clothes hanger courtesy of me.

Pitino probably calls this consensual as well.

[QUOTE=hootie;424062]I’m with you and I’m not kidding. Hell, a man’s personal business is just that- personal.

This is a little different because he basically publically embarrassed the school. As long as he keeps it hidden, if Lutz brings us a Final Four appearance, I don’t give a rodent’s behind what he does in his own time.

Not my business. We hired him to coach, not be a priest. If he can do both, great. Personally, I’ll take the Final Four and let him answer to the Man above for his own transgressions.[/QUOTE]

If a guy can’t be loyal to his wife that is a bad sign. He will be loyal to no one and can’t be trusted. Don’t apply situational ethics to this.

there are some seriously naive’ people on NNN

[QUOTE=metro;424397]there are some seriously naive’ people on NNN[/QUOTE]

Care to point out the naivety, oh Enlightened One?

[QUOTE=thelew1014;424413]Care to point out the naivety, oh Enlightened One?[/QUOTE]

I’ll do it.

Please backread this thread and see anyone who equates coaching ability with marital fidelity.

They are mutually exclusive but a lot of people want Father Flanigan in sneakers. I could not care less what happened b/t a man and a consenting women, but I guess I’m just old and jaded.

Oh, and it’s naiviete (with a tilde) in case you want to use it again for people less likely to overlook such than I.

[QUOTE=hootie;424435]I’ll do it.

Please backread this thread and see anyone who equates coaching ability with marital fidelity.

They are mutually exclusive but a lot of people want Father Flanigan in sneakers. I could not care less what happened b/t a man and a consenting women, but I guess I’m just old and jaded.

Oh, and it’s naiviete (with a tilde) in case you want to use it again for people less likely to overlook such than I.[/QUOTE]

Troof…

I think it’s interesting that you have to be a “Father Flanigan” in order to be faithful to your wife and kids. Great moral standards.

Why do guys with money settle for cheating with ugly women? Is it just the booze?

[QUOTE=mineshaft;424479]I think it’s interesting that you have to be a “Father Flanigan” in order to be faithful to your wife and kids. Great moral standards.[/QUOTE]

Not following your thinking. I only said it seems like that is what some expect.

However, if you’re questioning my morals I’ll assure you I have never cheated on my wife.

My point is it’s none of your damn business whether or not I do or don’t.

Because if they cheat with an ugly chick, there wife won’t believe they did it.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;424535]Because if they cheat with an ugly chick, there wife won’t believe they did it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but it seems that these guys with money have hot wives and then cheat with ugly women. It makes no sense.

Maybe the pretty ones won’t do the freaky sh*t. LOL.

I think there is a saying about that…something about nothing like new…

Anybody think this could affect recruiting?

I don’t know how many parents, knowing this, wouldn’t want their kids to play for Pitino.