Plavich

Without him…EB and the rest of the team are half the players they are with him on the court. 3 good games?? Disagree from the shooting the 3 aspect…

Good Shooting Bad Shooting

Long Beach 4-7 East Car. 2-7
Rutgers 3-8 UNC ASH 0-3
Valpo 7-9 Yale 1-8
La Laf. 5-11 East Car. 2-8
Alabama 5-14 St. Louis 2-9
Davidson 7-9 TCU 1-7
Georgia St. 3-9 Depaul 0-6
Indiana 6-17 Memphis 1-10
Central Conn 4-12
UAB 5-10
Cincy 6-14
Marq. 5-12
Cincy 8-17
Houston 6-12
Tulane 4-10
Memphis 4-8
So. Miss 2-5
Louisville 7-16
South Fl. 6-14

19 Good 3pt. Games 8 Bad 3pt. Games

Just not my opinion…THE FACTS!!!

Agree, though, not the best defender but how many shooters in the country are??

Hell i don’t know what just happened with that last post…there was columns for good games and bad games. :wacko: Try to separate with your eyes… Sorry

Here’s the facts…a-hole…if you consider 3-8,5-14,3-9,6-17,4-12,6-14,4-10,2-5…Good shooting games…Than maybe you should replace Lutz as coach!! Have you ever watched a REALLY good 3-point shooter…like Reddick,or O’Bannon…guys who take 3’s facing the basket,off good screens…guys who can also make really good passes after drawing the D. out,guys who can actually PLAY DEFENSE!..No…I guess not.People who are pleased with 5-14 shooting are happy to just make the tourney!! That’s fine…just not my opinion.

[i]Originally posted by lucky57[/i]@Mar 13 2005, 09:16 AM [b] Here's the facts..a-hole..if you consider 3-8,5-14,3-9,6-17,4-12,6-14,4-10,2-5..Good shooting games..Than maybe you should replace Lutz as coach!! Have you ever watched a REALLY good 3-point shooter..like Reddick,or O'Bannon...guys who take 3's facing the basket,off good screens..guys who can also make really good passes after drawing the D. out,guys who can actually PLAY DEFENSE!..No..I guess not.People who are pleased with 5-14 shooting are happy to just make the tourney!! That's fine..just not my opinion. [/b]
well....we'll have another one in Leemire Goldwire next year....Little Demon is gonna light it up :rolleyes:
[i]Originally posted by lucky57[/i]@Mar 13 2005, 10:16 AM [b] Here's the facts..a-hole..if you consider 3-8,5-14,3-9,6-17,4-12,6-14,4-10,2-5..Good shooting games..Than maybe you should replace Lutz as coach!! Have you ever watched a REALLY good 3-point shooter..like Reddick,or O'Bannon...guys who take 3's facing the basket,off good screens..guys who can also make really good passes after drawing the D. out,guys who can actually PLAY DEFENSE!..No..I guess not.People who are pleased with 5-14 shooting are happy to just make the tourney!! That's fine..just not my opinion. [/b]
Damn how much do you hate Plavich?
[i]Originally posted by switchfoot+Mar 13 2005, 09:18 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (switchfoot @ Mar 13 2005, 09:18 AM)

Why is that hating Plavich? There’s a difference between disliking what shots a person takes and disliking the person taking the shots.

There’s only been one player that I’ve met who I didn’t like and it was as much for his performance on the court as it was off the court.

[b]Without him............................EB and the rest of the team are half the players they are with him on the court.[/b]

I nonminate this gem from ‘greengobblin’ as the stupidest statement of the year.

Well, Eddie’s not that good anyway. I mean, 13 points, 6 assists, 7 rebounds and 2 steals is pretty terrible. Numbers like that won’t win any games ever. It’s obvious he doesn’t want to win. It’s a good thing we’ve had Plavich here to carry Eddie this year and make him such a better player.

Why are fans on here afraid to confront Lutz for Plavich’s shot selection? That’s all I really want to know. By the way Pi, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Basden is a much better player then Plavich. My point is that people attack the player but he is doing what he is told. I know that you (Pi) understand that along with your friend Powerbait. My point is that others think that he is just doing whatever he wants. He is doing what he is told to do and given the freedom to do. I do stand by my belief that if we don’t win an NCAA game this year that it is time for a change.

Lutz and Plavich are two of the only people in college basketball that can hold Curtis Withers under 20 points.

[i]Originally posted by Mike Niner Hunt[/i]@Mar 13 2005, 12:17 PM [b] Lutz and Plavich are two of the only people in college basketball that can hold Curtis Withers under 20 points. [/b]
Just a hunch here, but I am betting you assholes are liking BP right now in the NCSU game....aren't you?

So shut the f up.

shooters shoot

[i]Originally posted by stay the f in school+Mar 18 2005, 01:07 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (stay the f in school @ Mar 18 2005, 01:07 PM)