Players Leaving/Returning

Did Jared Garcia land anywhere yet? Given his size and potential, he might be a good role player on the right team.

Garcia still available.

Vasic is listed on the TAMU Commerce roster:

Shocking. Would have thought he would have been snapped up quickly by a team in a lower level conference.

2 Likes

Not sure where to post this, when do you think we are over the hump of any of our players transferring? Do you think anyone will transfer and if so who?

I was hoping everyone will come back and try to be next year’s FAU. However, I think we will lose someone that will Fire up the Ron Sanchez thread. I hope I am proven wrong as this was one of my favorite Niner teams in a long time

1 Like

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

clt says don’t post here unless something happens

8 Likes

Why shouldn’t we post in this thread? No news is good news my friends. Glad our boys won that NIL money in Daytona!

I think he is referring to a post here means that someone has entered the transfer portal and he is sweating it out that this hasn’t happen

1 Like

I think we need a few guys to enter the portal, sorry to say. Just not brice, folkes or aly

That is my 3 as well.

We heard about Jahmir last year in the last week in March. So we are in the zone right now.

If no news about transfers in the next 3 weeks we should be safe I reckon.

And I would rather no one transfer out. Period.

Let’s keep this team together. We only need two good players in the portal to really get this rolling if Sanchez can actualize talent.

We need a 2 guard who is a consistent scoring threat.

We need a big who can sub Aly and hopefully be a change of pace big whose a masher.

2 Likes

We cant get 2 players from the portal if no one leaves. We only have 1 scholarship available

Who is the most likely to transfer?
  • Brice Williams
  • Aly Khalifa
  • Isaiah Folkes
  • Someone else
  • None

0 voters

Thanks for the clarity. I kept hearing two.

If no one leaves I’ll cross my fingers for the two guard and that the frosh big man can contribute.

Very disturbing to even see this.

2023 signee Nick Richart will fill one of the available scholarships.

Id add Igor and Patterson as well…LP took over a number of times. I really like him and Igor is good too.

1 Like

Brice and Aly are the only Potential players that could transfer to a P5 school. Brice had a solid end of the year with a lot of 20+ games. Aly had a couple of big games and the CBI championship game may have pushed him into the P5 conversation.

Moving to the AAC, I do not think it is a good move for anyone else to transfer unless they want to stay at the CUSA talent level or move down.

I am hoping the move to the AAC will keep Brice and Aly at Charlotte. If either one does put their name in the portal, hope some NIL is sent their way to keep them here.

I really want to see what this team can do next year with everyone back.

Go Niners!

1 Like

I was not a big LP fan at the beginning of the year. He showed me can play and he will be an integral part of the success next year. We are deep at PG, so if 1 were to transfer the loss will not be as big. However, I want all 3 to stay.