Players Leaving/Returning

Sorry about that. Amended the post to clarify that is was indeed Jackson. Thanks!

1 Like

This is about Brice. OOC sked for the Huskers, which includes a couple of 2023 NCAAT Elite Eight teams:

2022-23 NET rankings of Nebraska’s upcoming OOC opponents:

338 Lindenwood
359 Florida A&M
327 Stony Brook
215 Rider
137 Duquesne
14 Creighton
277 North Dakota
347 SC State
19 K-State
225 Oregon State

1 Like

Fearne is Australian

1 Like

They then play in a conference that last year was the best in the country and should be again this year.

1 Like

Actually play in the Big Ten, but yes, one of the best hoops conferences - albeit basically only during the regular season since 2000. And that non-con will have them very prepared and probably a bit overweight with all the cupcakes on it! :roll_eyes:

Can he not still work European magic ??? :crystal_ball:

They are all in Asia, right?

Always think of Australia as both it’s own country and continent, though technically a part of that region. Can’t say I’ve heard nor read anything referring to Aussies as Asian.

How about international, foreign, etc.?

2 Likes

Sexy Michelle Jenneke GIF

2 Likes

I thought Sanchez would be successful in recruiting Spanish speaking players. Did he bring in any?

I think Musa is Dominican.

Matos

It sarcasm Charlie Brown:)

1 Like

And it was hilarious!

1 Like

Jarod Garcia on his commitment to Charlotte, "My family and I connected with Coach Sanchez immediately because we have so much in common. We’re both Hispanic and our families are from the Bronx, New York.

I don’t think Lutz ever lured a Charlotte recruit because he was a white dude from Bandys. He had better coaching traits to lean on

https://twitter.com/NicoleAuerbach/status/1670256963425296384

2 Likes