Please Read

Thanks to TNA for this [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23346]gret idea[/URL].

Let’s try to keep all posts in this forum informative, rather than just conversational. Thanks.

Some ideas for thread topics (all sports):

1. Individual Player Threads

2. Coach Threads

3. Season Threads

4. Special Event/Historical game threads

5. NCAA/NIT tournament history threads

6. All Americans thread

7. National Rankings thread

I think that we could compile some great info and multimedia on some favorite players. I think I have a few long lost photos of a couple of players backed up somewhere at home.

NA, will be possible to edit the treads, to make sure they stay ‘clean’ and informative?

Yeah, I was planning on doing that. I’ll try not to goose step as I press the buttons.

As the creator of this forum, I give you full license to edit it. I’m hoping to make this more like a Niner encyclopedia. Obviously we want personal stories and opinions, not JUST facts. But bitter arguments about how Plavich should have been used have no place here.

It’s your baby TNA. I agree with you.

Edit test:

Mandy Moore is a 3 dollar whore.

[QUOTE=s9er;395036]Edit test:

Mandy Moore is a 3 dollar whore.[/QUOTE]

:biglaugh:

Edit test:

Ryan Adams is a dangerous man. I’d watch out.

I am about to post the first thread in this new forum. Please end all new thread’s OP with this sentence, in bold: If you have any relevant pictures, please use this Photobucket account (username: Niners4901, password: 40niners) to post them in the thread. If you have any relevant video (or audio), PM TheNinerAlchemist, and I will include them.

Edit test:

niiiiice:lmao:

Edit test:

Mandy Moore is a 2 dollar whore.

Edit complete.

[QUOTE=Mullins Maniac;395043]Edit complete.[/QUOTE]

I’m a big tipper :shades:

:lmao:

Someone post the origination of “49ers” and kick this thing off.

[B]Why 49ers?[/B]

I have the official blurb saved at home if there’s no takers.

Should we move the threads that already exist about 49er history to this forum? I know of a couple off the top of my head.

Should we move the threads that already exist about 49er history to this forum? I know of a couple off the top of my head.

If you can find them, I’ll reintegrate the information into this format. But simply moving the threads would make things unorganized.