Political Forum

We’ve created a user group for those folks who enjoy reading and posting in the Political forum. Given that it’s the offseason there’s been a lot of discussion there but not everyone likes seeing those threads at the top and in the recent thread box on the front page.

If you cannot currently see the Political forum and would like to please PM me and I’ll add you.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=MKNiner;173001]We’ve created a user group for those folks who enjoy reading and posting in the Political forum. Given that it’s the offseason there’s been a lot of discussion there but not everyone likes seeing those threads at the top and in the recent thread box on the front page.

If you cannot currently see the Political forum and would like to please PM me and I’ll add you.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Bump, unless your a Republican, then we don’t want you…

Bump, unless your a Republican, then we don't want you.....

Nice comment from the “party of inclusion”. Typical. So open minded, until someone has a different point of view. Cretins.

as a note to this, we don’t have a real “iron curtain” guarding the forumn…you can still read it if your not logged in and are a guest. To post I guess you need to be added.

[QUOTE=77grad;176334]Nice comment from the “party of inclusion”. Typical. So open minded, until someone has a different point of view. Cretins.[/QUOTE]

I let the first one go, but now it’s on Old Man!!! You just made the list…

[QUOTE=NinerOne;176340]as a note to this, we don’t have a real “iron curtain” guarding the forumn…you can still read it if your not logged in and are a guest. To post I guess you need to be added.[/QUOTE]

believe me you want access… if you just read, there is a good chance NinerOne or I will enrage you so much that you will feel compelled to reply…

I let the first one go, but now it's on Old Man!!!!!! You just made the list.......

Don’t underestimate “old man strength.” 77, put it on him.

Don't underestimate "old man strength." 77, put it on him.

When jimmyhat grows up, maybe he’ll see the error of his ways. Elect Hillary and see what happens.:scared:

[QUOTE=77grad;176809]When jimmyhat grows up, maybe he’ll see the error of his ways. Elect Hillary and see what happens.:scared:[/QUOTE]

Yeah cause she could be so much worst that our current loser, I mean president.

And for the record, I do not support Hillary for President and would not vote for her unless my only other option was Satan or another Bush…(and for the record Bill Frist is Satan)

I should run for president.

I should run for president.

Just don’t ask me to nominate you…I fell for that once, never again…

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;176812]Yeah cause she could be so much worst that our current loser, I mean president.

And for the record, I do not support Hillary for President and would not vote for her unless my only other option was Satan or another Bush…(and for the record Bill Frist is Satan)[/QUOTE]

Hey guys. Get a life. Go find yourself a girl and figure out what to do with her. You are spending way tooooo much time on the computer.

Hey guys. Get a life. Go find yourself a girl and figure out what to do with her. You are spending way tooooo much time on the computer.

I’m with you 77. Obviously the above is directed at NLP, Ktown, and Jimmy…the three jackasses.

Jackasses.

[QUOTE=77niner;177026]Hey guys. Get a life. Go find yourself a girl and figure out what to do with her. You are spending way tooooo much time on the computer.[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say arcade boy…

[QUOTE=BobandEd49er;177021]Just don’t ask me to nominate you…I fell for that once, never again…[/QUOTE]

:frowning:

I thought we was pals, guys?

..guys?

:huh: :ticked:

Is it not obvious to everyone that McCain should be the next Pres? Kind of a moderate leaning Repub that tends to do things with a little common sense. That being said, he can’t win the party nomination.

Personnally I’ll vote for almost any moderate. I will not vote for a left-wing liberal or a right-wing nutcase. I will not vote for a woman (I know where I speak, I live with one). I will not vote for a minority candidate, too much agenda and the white man has no rights as it is.

Oh yeah, and I will not vote for anyone that NinerOne supports unless he is a former Niner.

See MK, I’m not all bad.

[QUOTE=77grad;176334]Nice comment from the “party of inclusion”. Typical. So open minded, until someone has a different point of view. Cretins.[/QUOTE]

Dude it was a joke. He was kidding. Of course conservatives are born without senses of humor, so maybe that’s why you didnt catch on. :biggrin:

Oh and by the way, I agree about McCain, get his ass in the office!!! One of the few Republicans I really really like.

Oh and by the way, I agree about McCain, get his ass in the office!!! One of the few Republicans I really really like.
Seriously, McCain is the man. He would definitely help return this country to its former glory. For me, he is one of the few [I]politicians[/I] I really really like. I've been saying "McCain '08!" since King George won the primary... what a sad sad day that was. Eclipsed only by the day of his inauguration.

[QUOTE=49or bust;189485]Seriously, McCain is the man. He would definitely help return this country to its former glory. For me, he is one of the few [I]politicians[/I] I really really like. I’ve been saying “McCain '08!” since King George won the primary… what a sad sad day that was. Eclipsed only by the day of his inauguration.[/QUOTE]

Aslong as national healthcare gets shot down, social security reform happens, entitlement programs go down and my taxes stay level or go down then I am happy, regardless of who is in control. I am for lower taxes and smaller government on the local, state and national level.