Poll - will Charlotte make the CFP or MBB NCAAT first?

We would all be giddy making the NCAAT but for the average sports fan with no ties here it is a yawn.

We make the CFP this place should look like Mardi Gras from the time we are announced until we are eliminated haha.

All it takes it hitting on 1 or 2 guys in the portal and you can make a run in basketball. You can’t wait around and build a team over years. You have to microwave one. We are currently trying to slow cook our team but keep losing the main ingredients.

Football making the CFP will take several stars aligning to become a reality for us.

2 Likes

Or we can make the CFP by winning the AAC…one star aligning

1 Like

If its that easy, sign me up for it!!

I’ll take an undefeated season, likely a Heisman candidate at QB or RB, and a win over ECU.

easy GIF

Im expecting to beat ecu this season.

2 Likes

My vote was predicated on this.

With Sanchez in place we have a basically zero % chance of making the NCAA and when he leaves it’s going to be a to the studs tear down to remove the rot. And when I say the rot I’m talking about the damage he’s done to our players, our reputation and the program in general. I’m NOT referring to the players. We’ve had good players. They have been poorly coached.

With football we are already in the rebuild so it seems logical that we would have a non zero % chance of making the CFP.

We might even be on the come up in football guys!! Hope springs eternal except in the land of Sanchez.

3 Likes