POLL: WILL MAJOR BE AROUND TO START 2012-2013 SEASON?

This poll was done back in January and I for one thought it was to early to tell. Well the season is over and Major went 13-17 losing 6 of his last 7 games. So now the question lies, will Major be around to start the 2012-2013 season? Yes or No…

this is why people use the word troll. you know the answer to this question is yes and you are just trying to get people riled up…therefore trolling.

there is a 0.00000000% chance Major gets fired. Period.

[quote=“jfickett, post:2, topic:26468”]this is why people use the word troll. you know the answer to this question is yes and you are just trying to get people riled up…therefore trolling.

there is a 0.00000000% chance Major gets fired. Period.[/quote]

I think the real question is will ninersfan99 be around to start the 2012-2013 season?

[quote=“jfickett, post:2, topic:26468”]this is why people use the word troll. you know the answer to this question is yes and you are just trying to get people riled up…therefore trolling.

Amazing you didn’t say that when the poll was up in January that wasn’t started by me. Just continuing their conversation.

[quote=“ninersfan99, post:5, topic:26468”][quote=“jfickett, post:2, topic:26468”]this is why people use the word troll. you know the answer to this question is yes and you are just trying to get people riled up…therefore trolling.

Amazing you didn’t say that when the poll was up in January that wasn’t started by me. Just continuing their conversation.[/quote]

I didn’t pay attention to that one and I don’t want to pay attention to this one. But its all about timing. Timing is everything. You picked the most opportune time to troll. Troll on. We’re all proud of you.

Do sloppy Joes taste good?

What a joke of a thread.

[quote=“cibik02, post:7, topic:26468”]Do sloppy Joes taste good?

What a joke of a thread.[/quote]

I like sloppy Joes!

Lot of interesting tweets tonight, smoke…

Yeah I’m sure paying 3 head coaches next season is on the top of Judys list.