Polynesian All 49er (1)ChevEE v. (5)Sideshow

Vote!

Sideshow supports the arts.

engineer vs. artsy philosopher. it’s the battle of left brain vs. right brain.

engineer vs. artsy philosopher. it's the battle of left brain vs. right brain.
Is that really the break down? It sounds wrong for some reason. I'm real into art and creative stuff, but I'm a Computer Science major which is in that same neighborhood as engineering.

[QUOTE=49or bust;399985]Is that really the break down? It sounds wrong for some reason. I’m real into art and creative stuff, but I’m a Computer Science major which is in that same neighborhood as engineering.[/QUOTE]

that’s not the only breakdown. also keep in mind I support Ron Paul as well, and I need your vote like you need my vote.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;399960]Sideshow supports the arts.[/QUOTE]
And I don’t? I’m married to a former music student at Charlotte. I have supported the music arts on campus. Besides, what does that have to do with poster of the year?

I done know about Sideshow, but I support the engr dept, athletic dept , have season tix for bball, attend a few baseball games, was at the football rally and BOT vote and am a FSL holder (who paid in January). I have also mentored high schoolers looking at engr’ing and convinced them to attend Charlotte.

On this board I have contributed game audio and video feeds that I have found online so despite our crappy a/v contract we can still follow the Niners. I also have one other credit to my name, but I will only bring it out if you insist on more of a reason to vote for me.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;399989]And I don’t? I’m married to a former music student at Charlotte. I have supported the music arts on campus. Besides, what does that have to do with poster of the year?

I done know about Sideshow, but I support the engr dept, athletic dept , have season tix for bball, attend a few baseball games, was at the football rally and BOT vote and am a FSL holder (who paid in January). I have also mentored high schoolers looking at engr’ing and convinced them to attend Charlotte.

On this board I have contributed game audio and video feeds that I have found online so despite our crappy a/v contract we can still follow the Niners. I also have one other credit to my name, but I will only bring it out if you insist on more of a reason to vote for me.[/QUOTE]

The arts point was related to another discussion me and thelew were having elsewhere. Kind of an inside thing. However, I do appreciate your relationship to a former Charlotte music student. But let’s not forget I am in the Charlotte 49ers music hall of fame. Anyone who has played the fight song on CBS in front of a national audience after the men’s basketball team beat Cincy for the conference title in 01 in Louisville definitely supports the arts on campus.

But it’s not just the arts. I support everything about our campus. Not always in terms of financial contributions, because I am a dirt poor artist and teacher. But, I’m a Charlotte artist, and I teach here at Charlotte. I mentor students at Charlotte. I am committed to seeing this school be the best that it can be.

I have been personally vested in this school since 1992. Over half my life. I’ve been attending basketball games and taking night classes in music here ever since I was in middle school. I am a green-bleeding Charlotte 49er. Just today I convinced one of my students who was wearing a Crapple Hole hat to go check out some 49er games. I pulled up some Coley dunk highlights from youtube and he was sold. He promised not to wear the Holes hat in my class anymore.

Chev, I don’t downplay your contributions to the school, because I know you are a loyal green-bleeding 49er as well. So let’s just high five and have a good ol’ sweet 16 dogfight here, and may the best 49er win.

Vote for ChevEE!!!

Vote Sideshow (nothing personal, ChevEE)! Come on now, who doesn’t like 0 income taxes, removing the fed, and the end of wasteful spending by the Dems and Reps?

Sideshow, Hope for America.