Polynesian All 49er (3)survivor45 v. (2)49or bust

Vote!

Man, this one is tough. You know I love you bust, but I might need some campaigning here. Hard to bet against survivor.

Man, this one is tough. You know I love you bust, but I might need some campaigning here. Hard to bet against survivor.
Dude, Ron Paul fan right here man.

Name confusion campaign? I’m out there sticking up for the $10,000 we lost when you were in CAB. I bet you guys got blamed for that! Well I will clear your name.

How often do you use this? How often is this used on this message board?
:49ers:
Guess who made that? It’s 49or bust.

(Sorry folks, I’m not a fan of talking myself up but a campaign is a campaign…)

I got more where that came from if needed.

Will free booze and hookers work? That’s the going rate on a vote these days, right?

[QUOTE=49or bust;399967]Dude, Ron Paul fan right here man.

Name confusion campaign? I’m out there sticking up for the $10,000 we lost when you were in CAB. I bet you guys got blamed for that! Well I will clear your name.

How often do you use this? How often is this used on this message board?
:49ers:
Guess who made that? It’s 49or bust.

(Sorry folks, I’m not a fan of talking myself up but a campaign is a campaign…)

I got more where that came from if needed.

Will free booze and hookers work? That’s the going rate on a vote these days, right?[/QUOTE]

They had better be hot hookers. None of the trannie-lookin hoes you see roaming the Myrtle Beach strip.

They had better be hot hookers. None of the trannie-lookin hoes you see roaming the Myrtle Beach strip.

GILFS…

Bust, you realize that if you win this matchup… and if I win mine… we square off in the Elite 8. It’ll be like Obi Wan fighting Anakin.

[QUOTE=Sideshow;401084]Bust, you realize that if you win this matchup… and if I win mine… we square off in the Elite 8. It’ll be like Obi Wan fighting Anakin.[/QUOTE]

You sure its not more like Yoda fighting Dooku?

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;401085]You sure its not more like Yoda fighting Dooku?[/QUOTE]

Either way

Bust, you realize that if you win this matchup... and if I win mine... we square off in the Elite 8. It'll be like Obi Wan fighting Anakin.
I know right. It'd be crazy. Don't get your light saber ready just yet. Looks like you've still got some campaigning to do, old man. 17-16 and I've already voted.