Possible X Factor

Nolan Smith.

We often talk about the brotherhood/friendship of Delonte and Beasley. We used to talk about the brotherhood/friendship of Smith and Beasley. It wasn’t enough to change the personal goals of Smith, is it enough to change the personal goals of Beasley’s?
Also, if the brotherhood/friendship is still strong between Nolan and Beasley, would the fact that they can play ball on the weekends when school and practice aren’t in full force change anything?

your thoughts

That’s an awful big reach there.

Didn’t the same thing help us get DA here?

Nah, it’s not a reach ID (fixed). Can Lutz get on the horn and get a game in Durham even without a return?

Nah, it’s not a reach NA. Can Lutz get on the horn and get a game in Durham even without a return?[/quote]

I think it would help out alot if we could get a game with the hells, devils, pack primetime games like those elevate the visibility of the program, plus would get the Beas some face nationwide face time. I think Bobby’s whole deal is though he wants a home and home and won’t take much less, but he should.

Taking 2 for 1’s totally screws up your home schedule at some point. With our RPI strength over the last 7 years we should not have to take deals like this. We are not hurting anyone by scheduling us.

TSD: I’m talking about a one time exception for the good of the program. Normally I am 100% opposed to this.

NLP who is the white guy in your signature?

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;165552]TSD: I’m talking about a one time exception for the good of the program. Normally I am 100% opposed to this.[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with it once in a while like you said if it is a top, top tier program.

My comments were directed more to 49erJoe;

"I think it would help out alot if we could get a game with the hells, devils, pack "
“I think Bobby’s whole deal is though he wants a home and home and won’t take much less, but he should.”

This seems logical till you start looking at how it affects your scheduling and how your program starts to be perceived.

[QUOTE=RWORKMAN09;165587]NLP who is the white guy in your signature?[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO …WHAT???

[QUOTE=TheShowDawg;165617]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO …WHAT???[/QUOTE]
sorry I don’t keep up with what our recruits look like.

Yeah, I understand but think about it if you win the games. To a recruit would you rather see that school A is scheduling the sisters of perpetual motion or School B who is playing a ACC team maybe a Big East team, Big 10 or 12. I would much rather see school B. Now don’t get me wrong I think Charlotte has done a decent job of scheduling, but really every year it has only been one or two BIG NAME (Indiana) schools that we play. I think moving to the A-10 we are going to have to see more of those BIG NAME schools on our schedule and less of teams like Portland, UNC-A, and APP ST. I think its great to have Davidson on the schedule, cause they are good and rivary purpose. Another thing if Bobby and Huggins are such good friends I expect to see a BIG 12 team on our schedule…RIGHT BOBBY.

[QUOTE=RWORKMAN09;165623]sorry I don’t keep up with what our recruits look like.[/QUOTE]

Malik El Tamir could be the difference maker if Beasley does not come.

[QUOTE=TheShowDawg;165695]Malik El Tamir could be the difference maker if Beasley does not come.[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

Malik El Tamir could be the difference maker if Beasley does not come.

We need to hire Bremen Roosters Coach Ingo Enskat as our new assistant coach in an effort to lure Malik el-Tamer in a package deal.