"Post up Phil"!

Okay, I have got to ask. I was not at the game last night but heard this person is back in 226. Someone keeps yelling “Post up Phil” all game long in pre-pubesent voice. Are you on this board? Please learn something new about the game of basketball. Half of the time you yell it, isn’t even an appropriate thing to yell. There is a lot more going on on the court. This went on most of last year and is so annoying. Anyone know who it is?

[quote=“ChevEE, post:1, topic:24224”]Okay, I have got to ask. I was not at the game last night but heard this person is back in 226. Someone keeps yelling “Post up Phil” all game long in pre-pubesent voice. Are you on this board? Please learn something new about the game of basketball. Half of the time you yell it, isn’t even an appropriate thing to yell. There is a lot more going on on the court. This went on most of last year and is so annoying. Anyone know who it is?[/quote]Prob J Felt, if I had to guess.

LOL, I know it couldn’t be me because i didn’t sit in 226 last season.

I did have a common phrase last night, “FEED THE BIG GUY!! HE’S HUNGRY!” but sorry I can’t help with your search, ChevEE.

[quote=“2k, post:2, topic:24224”][quote=“ChevEE, post:1, topic:24224”]Okay, I have got to ask. I was not at the game last night but heard this person is back in 226. Someone keeps yelling “Post up Phil” all game long in pre-pubesent voice. Are you on this board? Please learn something new about the game of basketball. Half of the time you yell it, isn’t even an appropriate thing to yell. There is a lot more going on on the court. This went on most of last year and is so annoying. Anyone know who it is?[/quote]Prob J Felt, if I had to guess.[/quote]No, I know JFelt. He’s more girly sounding than pre-pubesent. :smiley:

Angelic, even.

Angelic, even.[/quote]oh… yeah.