Powerbait vs Mike P.

Cast your vote in this West region matchup

I can’t believe this one’s not getting more attention.

The classic battle of the has been former bandwagon 49er fan and the Man keeping us down Sports page editior.

Seriously, this one should be on CBS right now.

Mike P for THREEEEEE

how sweet does that sound

Mike P…only because I heard from a Persinger confidant, that he promised more space to Mr. Utter for the 06-07 Niners season, if Mike could only get to the Sweet 16.

Mike P......................only because I heard from a Persinger confidant, that he promised more space to Mr. Utter for the 06-07 Niners season, if Mike could only get to the Sweet 16.

haha good stuff!:clap:

How can you not love the matchup of the mild mannered reporter against the caped hero by night?

what the crap, i’m a 5 seed?!!

this better not be a 12-5 upset, or I’m gonna get righteous.

[QUOTE=austinniner;226325]How can you not love the matchup of the mild mannered reporter against the caped hero by night?[/QUOTE]

i feel so unloved right now.

:frowning:

THIS IS BECAUSE I LIVE IN CHAPEL HILL ISN’T IT?!

and i think jimmy hate voted for mike p.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;226337]THIS IS BECAUSE I LIVE IN CHAPEL HILL ISN’T IT?![/QUOTE]

In the words of Will Ferrell and Chris Katan, “No… YES!!! Man!”

i better start campaigning the cincy fans.

i don’t like closet tarhole fans who used to wear green tights with random names on his shirt.

that sure is a loss for me, i’ll tell you what.

i feel so unloved right now.

:frowning:

THIS IS BECAUSE I LIVE IN CHAPEL HILL ISN’T IT?!

and i think jimmy hate voted for mike p.

Don’t feel bad, I’m getting crushed right now by lutz9er.

Don't feel bad, I'm getting crushed right now by lutz9er.

Yeah, when it’s all said and done only one person will be able to claim victory.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;226347]i don’t like closet tarhole fans who used to wear green tights with random names on his shirt.[/QUOTE]

lol I dont know if you were kidding or not, but PB annoys the hell out of the UNC fans up there because he is all Niners all the time. Dude wouldnt pull for the Heels if you paid him.

TOUGH decision! PB is a sec 104 hero, started NINER NATION, and really got me into camping out for tix 4 years ago… but then again Mike P is my dad’s boss… lol decisions decisions…

This is BS. A newspaper editor who ignores us publicly and baits us here defeats a devoted fan who wears green tights. Shame.

This is BS. A newspaper editor who ignores us publicly and baits us here defeats a devoted fan who wears green tights. Shame.

Poll runs through Saturday afternoon so technically, this battle is still only in the first half. Lot of time left so anything could happen. PB just needs to play better on the offensive end in the 2nd half and he should consider putting the c***piece back on for good luck. :tongue:

Oh! It’s hard to keep track of the days when one is unemployed. Damn you ‘not handy enough’!

i’ll never give up!