Pre-Game Events

Donā€™t forget about J&Jā€™s (the Harrisburg Country Club) itā€™s right up 49. Great atmosphere for a post game party.

[SIZE=4][COLOR=black][B]I went to [SIZE=5][COLOR=darkgreen]Hams[/COLOR][/SIZE] before the [COLOR=red]Davidson[/COLOR] Game, good atmosphere and good to see several other fans stopped by for dinner or a drink before the game as wellā€¦the only issue was the bartender wearing the [COLOR=mediumturquoise]UNC Tar Heel[/COLOR] sweat shirtā€¦[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=chasmo101;274948][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][B]I went to [SIZE=5][COLOR=darkgreen]Hams[/COLOR][/SIZE] before the [COLOR=red]Davidson[/COLOR] Game, good atmosphere and good to see several other fans stopped by for dinner or a drink before the game as wellā€¦the only issue was the bartender wearing the [COLOR=mediumturquoise]UNC Tar Heel[/COLOR] sweat shirtā€¦[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I wouldnā€™t mind it as long as [COLOR=mediumturquoise]UNC Tar Heel[/COLOR] serves us [SIZE=7][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]NINERS[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE].:shades:

The aftergame party at Picassos last game (Davidson) was AWESOME! Soo many alumni, and everyone is chanting FORTYā€¦ NINERS!!!

Burgone, I believe is how his last name is spelled Lefty.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;274964]Burgone, I believe is how his last name is spelled Lefty.[/QUOTE]

But pronounced Goonjo? I forgot how to spell it. Don and his wife were on the Paradise jam trip. I knew him before but hadnā€™t talked to him at length until then. Great guy.

Yeah they really are good people, and Picassoā€™s is still #1 with me (though Hamā€™s has really stepped it up). Plus, Picassoā€™s ALWAYS gets all of the away games, runs specials often, and THEY PLAY THE FIGHT SONG over the house speakers during away games.

I donā€™t get to pre-game much for home games (Pep Band cuts into thatā€¦gotta be at Halton an hour early), but you just canā€™t beat Picā€™s for post-games festivities.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;274977]But pronounced Goonjo? I forgot how to spell it. Don and his wife were on the Paradise jam trip. I knew him before but hadnā€™t talked to him at length until then. Great guy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Don and his wife are both really nice and really giving people. They are Niners who give back to the Niners. Canā€™t ask for much more than that.