Predict the score

Niners 84
Cards 78

:fastgun:

Niners 91

Cards 90 *Pretty Boy Ricky P. gets a technical in this one

I love my Niners, have faith in my Niners and I hate to piss anybody off, butā€¦

Louisville 77
Charlotte 69

Louisville is a great team playing in a tough place to win at.

The Ville 78
Charlotte 65

Dean and Plavich put on a three pointer clinic, but the Cards prevail!

Should be interesting. The Cards are having their Senior Night and weā€™re losing some kids that the Louisville fans hold near and dear. Larry O, Otis and Ellis all play with tons of heart! Cisco will be honored in some way as well, so that should raise the emotion level. Plus, this is the last home game in one of our best regular seasons since WAY back. I think the Hall will be LOUD and ready to welcome the Niners.

Hereā€™s to no injuries, fair officiating and a game that showcases both teamā€™s talents on ESPN2. :toast:

One good note (for the Niners). Most Seniors see production slip on their Senior Night. Too much emotion. You wouldnā€™t be able to put a needle up their arses.

Niners play loose, with nothing to lose and come away with the W.

[i]Originally posted by NovaNiner[/i]@Mar 1 2005, 10:46 AM [b] Card fans, feel free to join in

CLT 92
UL 86 [/b]

clt is good, but it is even hard for clt to score 92 points.

The Good Guys 81
The Better Guys than Memphis 76

And Memphis will complain about how they got hosed and should have won this game.

just went over to the Scout lā€™ville board, and saw their prediction thread. I wasnā€™t shocked to see that the majority (if not all) of their posters picked Lā€™villeā€¦ but that they were picking their W with us, if not both teams, in the 60s?! Iā€™ld say almost half their projections had at least one team in the 60s. Do they know anything about how they/we play?! If the O/U was at 140, Iā€™ld pick over all day and twice on sundays. If the winner isnā€™t in the 80ā€™s Iā€™ld be shocked.

Cards 72
Niners 65

I have seen some Charlotte games this year. Their schedule has been very weak this year. It took a miracle shot to beat Indiana.

The Cards have held their last two opponents to 6% field goal percentage in the last ten minutes of the game.

While I realize that Charlotte likes to score if their gaurds are killing Louisvilleā€™s press then they will do like what they did to Memphis St. and put on the clamp defense. This game will have a lower score then you would think.

One more thing ECU and Rutgers? How can your team lose to teams like this and expect to be able to beat the Cards?

I think we get out to an early double digit lead and try to hold the Cards off at the end in a frantic comeback. This one goes either way but it will be close. The heart wants it to be
Charlotte 78
Louisville 73

FWIW, all three people on MSP (Gary Williams, Jim, and some guy who sounds fat) picked us to lose.

If Memphis can beat Louisville by double digits at their place, we can. Who has Louisville played recently that is of the caliber of the Niners? They looked like crap against Memphis at Memphis. The Tigers shot like 8% and it was still a close game.

Itā€™s senior night and the Cards will be overconfident. Itā€™s gonna be a blowout. Niners by 19.

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 11:00 AM [b] If Memphis can beat Louisville by double digits at their place, we can. Who has Louisville played recently that is of the caliber of the Niners? They looked like crap against Memphis at Memphis. The Tigers shot like 8% and it was still a close game.

Itā€™s senior night and the Cards will be overconfident. Itā€™s gonna be a blowout. Niners by 19. [/b]

I wouldnā€™t count on that, Sideshow.

Outside of the Memphis debacleā€¦these Cards have only bean beaten by a COMBINED TOTAL of 10 points in their other three losses.

Not saying the Cards canā€™t lose, but I REALLY donā€™t see this being a blow-out. And, for that matter, I donā€™t see the Cards blowing out the Niners either. I expect this to be a war that will be decided by single digits.

c-a-r-d-s when our entire team is healthy we have only lost by a total of 6 pointsā€¦that is with our entire starting line upā€¦the loss to cinci was because mitch wasnā€™t in the line upā€¦now do you really have much room to talk? our teams are about equal in stats so put your seat belts on ladies this is gonna be a GREAT Frekin GAME

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 11:57 AM [b]...now do you really have much room to talk? [/b]
dax - I wasn't "talking". If you'll re-read my post, I said that I don't predict a blowout EITHER way. My comment about our losses and the point total was directed as sideshow because he/she said, "It's gonna be a blowout. Niners by 19".

I agree with you. This should be a good one!

[b]FWIW, all three people on MSP (Gary Williams, Jim, and some guy who sounds fat) picked us to lose[/b]

Really? That surprises me.

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 11:00 AM [b] They looked like crap against Memphis at Memphis. The Tigers shot like 8% and it was still a close game.

[/b]

They looked like crap? They held Memphis scoreless for the last 14:55 of the game.

Louisvilleā€™s defense right now is playing as good as anyoneā€™s defense in the nation.

Bobbyā€™s Bad Asses 72
Pitinoā€™s Paisons 69

Basden all over Garcia like stink on :unsure:

86-78 We lose.

Iā€™ve got a bad feeling about this one.

If we do win, Iā€™ll be convinced that weā€™ll make it to the sweet 16 though.