Predictions for the last 3 games

CCU- W 38 to 28
Wesley- L 56 to 45
Morehead- W 66 to 21

Final record: 5-6
Maybe just maybe beating CCU gives us confidence and we beat Wesley and finish 6-5. But our D is worse than last year when Wesley scored 35 on us. This year Wesley’s offense is way better so I don’t forsee them scoring less than 50 on us

Well, I have them finishing 1-2. I had earlier predicted that the offense would be slow getting started after the bye week vs. JMU and that the D would dig us a hole too deep to climb out from which turned out to be dead-on so I have to think the exact same thing will happen against Coastal. Wesley will simply score on almost every possession but our offense will be almost as efficient. This one will be well worth the price of admission because it has the potential to be a high scoring thriller but in the end another L. We’ll whip Morehead State to end the season.

2-1, Campbell would have a similar record to Wesley if they played that schedule

Yeah because comparing a D1 school to a full season of D3 games makes perfect sense ???

Yeah because comparing a D1 school to a full season of D3 games makes perfect sense ???[/quote]they’re both non-scholarship, so I don’t think it is a bad comparison at all.

You’re not going to attract much talent if you’re not offering $, whether D1 or D3

Umm you’ll certainly get more talent at a D1 school. You do know the PFL gets an auto bid to the FCS playoffs right?

not comparing them to campbell, they would probably beat campbell.

I’m just saying an undefeated record against Thomas More, Salisbury, College of Faith, etc isn’t a barometer.

[quote=“ninerID, post:7, topic:29099”]not comparing them to campbell, they would probably beat campbell.

I’m just saying an undefeated record against Thomas More, Salisbury, College of Faith, etc isn’t a barometer.[/quote]
Right and just looking at CCU’s record and assuming they’re the greatest team on Earth (all hail the mighty Chants) is a barometer? Some of “fans” here act like CCU is the greatest team ever just because they are 9-0

[quote=“charlotteguy88, post:8, topic:29099”][quote=“ninerID, post:7, topic:29099”]not comparing them to campbell, they would probably beat campbell.

I’m just saying an undefeated record against Thomas More, Salisbury, College of Faith, etc isn’t a barometer.[/quote]
Right and just looking at CCU’s record and assuming they’re the greatest team on Earth (all hail the mighty Chants) is a barometer? Some of “fans” here act like CCU is the greatest team ever just because they are 9-0[/quote]No, they just know our defense is terrible and we have virtually no shot at winning the game even if our offense has a great game.

[quote=“charlotteguy88, post:8, topic:29099”][quote=“ninerID, post:7, topic:29099”]not comparing them to campbell, they would probably beat campbell.

Right and just looking at CCU’s record and assuming they’re the greatest team on Earth (all hail the mighty Chants) is a barometer? Some of “fans” here act like CCU is the greatest team ever just because they are 9-0[/quote]
You seem to be making ridiculous and misdirected claims tonight in the effort to have an argument with someone. I’m not your guy for this.

[quote=“ninerID, post:10, topic:29099”][quote=“charlotteguy88, post:8, topic:29099”][quote=“ninerID, post:7, topic:29099”]not comparing them to campbell, they would probably beat campbell.

Right and just looking at CCU’s record and assuming they’re the greatest team on Earth (all hail the mighty Chants) is a barometer? Some of “fans” here act like CCU is the greatest team ever just because they are 9-0[/quote]
You seem to be making ridiculous and misdirected claims tonight in the effort to have an argument with someone. I’m not your guy for this.[/quote]
I’m not making ridiculous claims. I’ve actually WATCHED Coastal play. I don’t just assume things based on records. If that’s the case why even play? Why even show up as a fan?

Shocking to me the staff hasn’t snatched you up yet to handle game planning… Rare is the visionary who can see things no one else in the country can.

Not sure we could beat Limestone at this juncture…