Presbyterian Postgame Thread

That’s really good to hear. I didn’t look good.[/quote]

Great news!

What am I doing wrong? I can’t find the game searching by either team on espn3.

That’s really good to hear. I didn’t look good.[/quote]

Great news! [/quote]

I was really worried about the kid. I was across the stadium from him but I didn’t see him move his legs while he was down. Great to hear this news.

Trying not to get overly excited. We have a long season ahead but I am starting to think the defense is going to keep us in some games. Matt is definitely the better of the two QBs right now but you can see the potential in Barden. He is a much better runner than I had imagined. However, I feel much better when Matt is in.

Lambert’s overall record is now .500. Congrats to coach. The band added so much to the atmosphere today. Class move by the team to go over to the corner and cheer on the band after the end of the game. My only complaint today was the turnout by the non-student fans. The students brought it today but a lot of other folks didn’t show. If we want to be a football school and build a bigger stadium we need to act like it and make it a priority. Not a bad turnout but COULD have been better. I was really proud of the students and those that did show today. Let’s all show up in force against FAU. The team will need us. Go Niners!

He’s from Cartersville Ga, I’m assuming the same school, as Barden, Ford, and Quattlebaum

Turnout definitely exceeded my expectations. Cut the students seating and we get our second best student turnout to date. Great move w the tailgate village. The AD tackled the student attendance problem and it’s paying off. This will be a record season for attendance.

Did Fain or Zachrel play??

[quote=“chasmo101, post:47, topic:29814”]Did Fain or Zachrel play??[/quote]fain didnt. Not sure about zachrel

Pretty sure the AD can’t take credit for those items.

Student Government were already proposing moving students closer back in March 2014.

The eighth debate question was sent in via Twitter by UNC Charlotte student Megan Hennings: “What are your plans for increasing student attendance at athletic events, especially football?” Nunnaley believes this is tied into school spirit. “If the student body really wants these issues addressed, then if I’m elected, I will go meet with Judy Rose and Dean Reed Davis,” said Nunnaley. He addressed the idea of moving tailgating to the Student Union because it’s closer to where the alumni are. He said this is also a shorter walk for students, and believes this change will in turn help increase student turnout to events. In response to Nunnaley, Serio rebutted that it is impossible to make the change of lots because Lot 5 is a big donor lot, and Lot 25 is where the light rail is going to be in three years. “Unfortunately it is not feasible,” said Serio. He also touched on Nunnaley’s point about school spirit. “We want to be able to get students to wake up Saturday morning and say ‘Yes! The game’s today and we’re going!’” said Serio. Ramirez used his experience as a residential advisor to show how he would use their help, as well as that of residential coordinators, to rally students to the games.

http://ninertimes.com/2014/03/2014-2015-presidential-candidates-debate-over-university-issues/

November 2014 it’s reported that SGA proposed reducing student allotment.

As a result, the UNC Charlotte student senate requested that student ticket allotment be moved from 7,500 per game to 4,000 per game. This will be voted on next week, and could bring thousands of dollars to the school. Against Coastal Carolina, under 2,000 seats were claimed by students, leaving over 5,000 vacant that could have been sold to the general public.

Spencer Kwolyk, the senate member who proposed to drop the allotment, says he feels the decrease of tickets is completely justified.

“Four thousand was a conservative approach where we figured that it’s not too low out of what is allotted right now. If we can prove that 4,000 are consistently coming, then we can raise it back up next season,” Kwolyk said.

http://ninertimes.com/2014/11/student-attendance-causing-concern-in-the-queen-city/

Fain wasn’t in pads. I don’t think I saw Wolfgang in a jersey yesterday.

Pretty sure the AD can’t take credit for those items.

Student Government were already proposing moving students closer back in March 2014.

The eighth debate question was sent in via Twitter by UNC Charlotte student Megan Hennings: “What are your plans for increasing student attendance at athletic events, especially football?” Nunnaley believes this is tied into school spirit. “If the student body really wants these issues addressed, then if I’m elected, I will go meet with Judy Rose and Dean Reed Davis,” said Nunnaley. He addressed the idea of moving tailgating to the Student Union because it’s closer to where the alumni are. He said this is also a shorter walk for students, and believes this change will in turn help increase student turnout to events. In response to Nunnaley, Serio rebutted that it is impossible to make the change of lots because Lot 5 is a big donor lot, and Lot 25 is where the light rail is going to be in three years. “Unfortunately it is not feasible,” said Serio. He also touched on Nunnaley’s point about school spirit. “We want to be able to get students to wake up Saturday morning and say ‘Yes! The game’s today and we’re going!’” said Serio. Ramirez used his experience as a residential advisor to show how he would use their help, as well as that of residential coordinators, to rally students to the games.

http://ninertimes.com/2014/03/2014-2015-presidential-candidates-debate-over-university-issues/

November 2014 it’s reported that SGA proposed reducing student allotment.

As a result, the UNC Charlotte student senate requested that student ticket allotment be moved from 7,500 per game to 4,000 per game. This will be voted on next week, and could bring thousands of dollars to the school. Against Coastal Carolina, under 2,000 seats were claimed by students, leaving over 5,000 vacant that could have been sold to the general public.

Spencer Kwolyk, the senate member who proposed to drop the allotment, says he feels the decrease of tickets is completely justified.

“Four thousand was a conservative approach where we figured that it’s not too low out of what is allotted right now. If we can prove that 4,000 are consistently coming, then we can raise it back up next season,” Kwolyk said.

http://ninertimes.com/2014/11/student-attendance-causing-concern-in-the-queen-city/[/quote]

Good leadership (who ever it was) really made a difference… Reducing the allotment and most importantly creating a great pressmen experience by moving the students closer… This is good not only for the students but also the fans and alumni… I am glad it’s now a much tighter pregame that includes everyone…

The student tailgate village looked/sounded awesome. A perfect place for it. They looked like they were having a great time. I was a little envious. Hope someone gets and posts some pix from there next time. The hormones wafting through that valley was palpable. 8)

On a serious note, I ask AGAIN: How is Nesmith?

The student tailgate village looked/sounded awesome. A perfect place for it. They looked like they were having a great time. I was a little envious. Hope someone gets and posts some pix from there next time. The hormones wafting through that valley was palpable. 8)

On a serious note, I ask AGAIN: How is Nesmith? [/quote]
found these pics while looking for tailgate photos

clt is going to set up a store selling female cowboy boots near campus.

On a serious note, I ask AGAIN: How is Nesmith? [/quote]
found these pics while looking for tailgate photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/nineronline/albums/72157658550685315
https://www.flickr.com/photos/nineronline/sets/72157656206327384
https://www.flickr.com/photos/nineronline/sets/72157658515125052[/quote]

Thanks.

I was very impressed by the student turnout yesterday. They seemed to stick around during the blowout more than they did the last couple seasons. However, if we can get them to stop making noise on 3rd downs when we have the ball and stop doing the U-N-C-C-c-c-c-c-c chant that would be great.

Some solid shots in those:

Much preferred to the runny shits

[quote=“cltniners, post:54, topic:29814”]clt is going to set up a store selling female cowboy boots near campus.[/quote] Clt is unfamiliar with the word cowgirl. Must only utilize the missionary position.

This is on the AD.
This is on SOAR.