Purple Fairy Bill Walker Pees on himself.

:lmao:

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO8pXPier-c[/URL]

LOL, Just piss in the towel son, that’s how we do it Manhattan, KS! :lmao:

I had made note of it on Kstate board this morning in their [URL=http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=173&F=2671#s=173&f=2671&t=1544521][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]pic of the day[/COLOR][/B][/URL] thread, but it seemed to get deleted…

Well, I reposted, and it lasted 8 hours. It has been deleted again… :shake head:

thats f’n nasty!

At least run in the tunnel to take care of business. Have some manners.

The Kansas Jayhawk board is having a field day with this one. Here are some of their MS Paint tributes to the event…

Every team they play from here on out is going to have towels waving in their student section.

With this and the popcorn incident, man this kid must be out there…

:wow: looking at the Kstate boards I just don’t get it. They are excusing and applauding this! EXCUSING and APPLAUDING!

BTW, I had forgotten about the popcorn. That was funny. This kid is definitely the chairman of the High Class Society of Manhattan, KS. :lol:

why are we still talking about kansas state? were never gonna play them. they dont have huggins anymore. not trying to be a buzzkill cause this is funny but just my two cents.

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;272666]why are we still talking about kansas state? were never gonna play them. they dont have huggins anymore. not trying to be a buzzkill cause this is funny but just my two cents.[/QUOTE]

Plus, the Beasley era will only be this year anyway.

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;272666]why are we still talking about kansas state? were never gonna play them. they dont have huggins anymore. not trying to be a buzzkill cause this is funny but just my two cents.[/QUOTE]

Well that is trying to be a buzzkill. We aren’t the only board to display this and don’t play them this year. It’s a funny event that happened, so what’s the big deal with putting it on here? Hell go to the Wake board, they have it on there as well.

calm down man. i didnt say it wasent funny im just afraid that were gonna get sucked back into talking about kansas state.

We have the same record as them, and similar RPIs so far.

[QUOTE=X-49er;272645]At least run in the tunnel to take care of business. Have some manners.[/QUOTE]

Manners don’t exist in Manhattan, KS.

calm down man. i didnt say it wasent funny im just afraid that were gonna get sucked back into talking about kansas state.

Personally, I enjoy talking about KState. They are like a dark comedy.

Face it, our lives are interlaced forever due to the Beasely/Huggins/Hill fiasco. I can understand peoples interest in them.

This is what happens when a diaper dandy loses his Huggy.

We have the same record as them, and similar RPIs so far.

except one of us doesnt have the #1 recruit in the country.

[QUOTE=gamer;273039]This is what happens when a diaper dandy loses his Huggy.[/QUOTE]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you guys think THIS is funny!!! wait’ll next year!

except one of us doesnt have the #1 recruit in the country.
He's gone after this year, and he isn't going to get them anywhere special this year.