Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;405510]No, this idea sucks. The whole thing. Its just another way to divide members of this board into cliques so that we can spend more time in a pissing contest and less time focused on improving 49er athletic support [B][COLOR=Green]TOGETHER[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Hey man, I agree completely. It always bothers me when we fight with each other because weā€™re all niners. There arenā€™t enough of us for us to chase each other away.

I hate that we canā€™t just disagree when we disagree and agree when we do. Too many times people on here feel the need to throw fire the way of other posters.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;405511]Hey man, I agree completely. It always bothers me when we fight with each other because weā€™re all niners. There arenā€™t enough of us for us to chase each other away.

I hate that we canā€™t just disagree when we disagree and agree when we do. Too many times people on here feel the need to throw fire the way of other posters.[/QUOTE]

Well I blame that entirely on you pbā€¦

[QUOTE=shagg49er;405519]Well I blame that entirely on you pbā€¦[/QUOTE]

I got nothinā€™.

Obviously our athletic program runs on money and support from fans with season tickets and financial support. Students are excluded from this as they pay student fees for tickets. Why should those of us that do support our progam financially and with ticket purchases listen to the advice from those of you that feel all our program needs to prosper and grow is your opinion and posts.

Not that it's any of your damn business, hky49er, but I've contributed to this board before, but not often, bought from the 49erfanatic a jersey, made a down payment on 1 FSL, had 2 Season-Tickets to Men's B-Ball this season, 1 season ticket to Baseball this season, have been in the 49er Club the last 2 years, have went to the 49er club dinner for women's b-ball & baseball the last 2 years, paid to ride the bus for the 49er club annual trip for men's b-ball the last 2 years, & a membership in the Eureka Club which is 4 season tickets to women's B-Ball & other minor sports.
I respect your opinion. I also respect the fact you support our program in many ways. Because of what you tell me about your support, naturally I wouild listen to advice from you about our program before I would someone thay just posts, rarely goes to games and offers no financial support.

Are you saying that people that reneg on commitments to the University donā€™t deserve to post here?

Are you saying that people that reneg on commitments to the University don't deserve to post here?
No. they may have had a change in finances. I'm only saying that "where your money is where your heart is." People that support our progam with their time and money earn my respect more that those that only talk a good game.

[QUOTE=hky49er;405559]No. they may have had a change in finances. Iā€™m only saying that ā€œwhere your money is where your heart is.ā€ People that support our progam with their time and money earn my respect more that those that only talk a good game.[/QUOTE]

I have laid down money for FSLā€™s and bought basketball, baseball tickets before. Does that make me worthy? Any a55hole with money, according to this formula, would automatically qualify for moreā€¦whatever it isā€¦your proposing. This is a message board. If people want to show off their commitment to the program fine. Call up Mike Hummer, have him setup a website that lists the yearly and lifelong contributors in order from greatest to least. Then those that want can post a link in their signature to the website.

Reputation on this board has been and should be based on the accuracy of the statements made and from contributions of the intellectual kind to the discourse of the topics.

I for one am not willing to judge the wisdom of someoneā€™s statements based off of how big a check they can write. Keep class warfare off NN.N.

I have laid down money for FSL's and bought basketball, baseball tickets before. Does that make me worthy? Any a55hole with money, according to this formula, would automatically qualify for more.................whatever it is...................your proposing. This is a message board. If people want to show off their commitment to the program fine. Call up Mike Hummer, have him setup a website that lists the yearly and lifelong contributors in order from greatest to least. Then those that want can post a link in their signature to the website.

Reputation on this board has been and should be based on the accuracy of the statements made and from contributions of the intellectual kind to the discourse of the topics.

I for one am not willing to judge the wisdom of someoneā€™s statements based off of how big a check they can write. Keep class warfare off NN.N.

Class warfare? Insults such as this are uncalled for on this forum! I thought this forum was for supporters of our athletics. Maybe I was wrong and it is just for talking about them? Unfortunately athletics run on money and tickets from fans and in most cases, the more money and fans the better the teams. In my humble opinion, real fans support their team with ticket purchases and financial support, the size of the contribution is of no significance other than the fact you care enough about the team to support it with what ever you can give. No where is it suggested the size of your contribution makes your opinion more valuable. Therefore I agree it probably would be better to leave out the amount. It does seem however that I have struck a nerve in some of you with the original questions I posed. Remember they were only questions asking for your opinions. My thank to all of you for your opinions, but my greatest thanks goes out to those of you that support our teams with ticket purchases and financial support. And that is in no way class warfare!

Class warfare? Insults such as this are uncalled for on this forum! [B]I thought this forum was for supporters of our athletics.[/B] [B]Maybe I was wrong[/B] ...
You are wrong. It's a place to vent and express our anger through a positive outflow rather than running on the court and hitting a player or Bobby in the mouth. This message board keeps me outta jail. You want positivity, go take a walk in a park and pick flowers on a cool spring morning.

oh yea, u never backed up your comments to me when you called me out in the other thread. Iā€™d say to get on or off meds. Whatever you are on. You talk about basically censorship and now separtion of classes by money on who to listen to and who to not. What Insults are you referring to?

***disclaimer, not quite at 1,000 post so my post is meaningless.

this is this largest cock I've seen in a while....

pretty impressive I must say. Someones a lucky person. Might wanna have the head checked out. Looks infected. ouch!

Just got your message hky49er. It's all good. No issues here by me. No such thing as a fun message board without a little smack talk. I take nothing said about me here personally because of what you said, you don't know me. Anyone who gets angry by a message board should take a break for a while. If I ever write a smart a** comment back to you, take it with a grain of salt. Its all gravy!

This is kinda silly. Someoneā€™s point of view shouldnā€™t be deemed worthy or unworthy simply based on donations. What is this, the US Govt?

[QUOTE=cibik02;405596]Just got your message hky49er. Itā€™s all good. No issues here by me. No such thing as a fun message board without a little smack talk. I take nothing said about me here personally because of what you said, you donā€™t know me. Anyone who gets angry by a message board should take a break for a while. If I ever write a smart a** comment back to you, take it with a grain of salt. Its all gravy!

***disclaimer, not quite at 1,000 post so my post is meaningless.[/QUOTE]

You have 1k posts now, you can remove the disclaimer.

[QUOTE=VA49er;405605]This is kinda silly. Someoneā€™s point of view shouldnā€™t be deemed worthy or unworthy simply based on donations. What is this, the US Govt?[/QUOTE]

Youā€™ve never heard the expression ā€œMoney talksā€ haha! I think itā€™s safe to say the majority of the people on this board buy tickets to Niner sporting events on a regular basis or are students who attended the events. Hky49er acts like our fanbase is similar to the UNC-Chapel Hill Tarholes, where you have 10% of the fans (graduates) footing the bill and the other 90% are wal-mart fans. We donā€™t have wal-mart fans just die hards and I love us for that reason.

You have 1k posts now, you can remove the disclaimer.
It depends... is it the concensus of NNN is that "relevant to read post" once a poster hits 1,000 post is retroactive back to posts 1-999???
My [B]thank[/B] to all of you for your opinions, but my greatest thanks goes out to those of you that support our teams with ticket purchases and financial support. And that is in no way class warfare!
Only one?!?! You proletariat son of a bitch!!

Multiple for people who have money!!! Sounds like class warfare to me!! Revolution!!!

***disclaimer, my post count is above 5,500 therefore my opinion is far more important than most of those expressed in this thread.

[SIZE=1](totally breakin ya ballz, hky)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=49or bust;406085]Only one?!?! You proletariat son of a bitch!!

Multiple for people who have money!!! Sounds like class warfare to me!! Revolution!!!

***disclaimer, my post count is above 5,500 therefore my opinion is far more important than most of those expressed in this thread.

[SIZE=1](totally breakin ya ballz, hky)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

But did you contribute more that $20,000 to the program this year? hky might not think you are worthy enough on posts alone!

In lasting relationships, five of the eight most important words are; Iā€™m sorry. I was wrong. After much discussion on this board and reading your many viewpoints, you have convinced me [B][I]I was wrong[/I][/B]. My passion for supporting the 49ers caused me to over react with ways we can support them.Thanks to each of you for your passion in supporting the niners in your own way!

In lasting relationships, [B]six of the eight most important words are; I'm sorry. I was wrong.[/B] After much discussion on this board and reading your many viewpoints, you have convinced me [B][I]I was wrong[/I][/B]. My passion for supporting the 49ers caused me to over react with ways we can support them.Thanks to each of you for your passion in supporting the niners in your own way!
and the other 2 most important words are????

My 8 most important words in lasting relationships areā€¦

I am sorry but it was not me!

OR

You or the Niners? I choose the Niners!

OR

^%$% &%$ $#^ ^%#^ &%# (%^$ $%*( %#^&