Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!

What do you think about additions to our forum identification to include the following infomation? Season Ticket Holder (08/09)=yes (or no); Athletic Fund 08/09 = 49er Club-$49 (as example.) This way when we read posts we can seperate those that support our program with their presence at games and their pocket books from those that are just all talk. Another suggestion would be the requirement of a fee in order to make posts on the forum with the money going to our Athletic Dept.

[QUOTE=hky49er;405365]What do you think about additions to our forum identification to include the following infomation? Season Ticket Holder (08/09)=yes (or no); Athletic Fund 08/09 = 49er Club-$49 (as example.) This way when we read posts we can seperate those that support our program with their presence at games and their pocket books from those that are just all talk. Another suggestion would be the requirement of a fee in order to make posts on the forum with the money going to our Athletic Dept.[/QUOTE]

Add NNG for students.

As far as requiring a fee to post, that goes in the bad idea book next to the XFL and the Charlotte Bobcats.

[QUOTE=hky49er;405365]What do you think about additions to our forum identification to include the following infomation? Season Ticket Holder (08/09)=yes (or no); Athletic Fund 08/09 = 49er Club-$49 (as example.) This way when we read posts we can seperate those that support our program with their presence at games and their pocket books from those that are just all talk. Another suggestion would be the requirement of a fee in order to make posts on the forum with the money going to our Athletic Dept.[/QUOTE]

With all due respect, this is one of dumbest ideas I’ve heard. What is your point? The less money someone donates the less they are a fan? or are their posts not revelant? There is enough arguing on the board now about various issues and this would only make it worse.

[SIZE=5][B]I GIVE MORE MONEY! MY OPINION IS WORTH MORE THAN YOURS![/B][/SIZE]

What do you think about additions to our forum identification to include the following infomation? Season Ticket Holder (08/09)=yes (or no); Athletic Fund 08/09 = 49er Club-$49 (as example.) This way when we read posts we can seperate those that support our program with their presence at games and their pocket books from those that are just all talk. Another suggestion would be the requirement of a fee in order to make posts on the forum with the money going to our Athletic Dept.
Add NNG for students.

As far as requiring a fee to post, that goes in the bad idea book next to the XFL and the Charlotte Bobcats.

Not a bad idea - at least the first part. It would be nice to be able to seperate students from Alumni from fans. There is no need to charge a fee here - someone would just starta new board for free. But, I support recognizing those that support Athletics as either NNG or Foundation members.

[QUOTE=scollie41;405410]Not a bad idea - at least the first part. It would be nice to be able to seperate students from Alumni from fans. There is no need to charge a fee here - someone would just starta new board for free. But, I support recognizing those that support Athletics as either NNG or Foundation members.[/QUOTE]

Although you can always hit the donations button and give money to keep this site free AND ad-free. Mac puts a lot of his time and money into this site. He just put in a new awesome server that has made this site faster and more reliable. I have never seem him ask for a donation, but anyone can hit the little orange button and donate. Think how much time you spend on this site and how much most sites make off of advertising…

well, I’m not going to listen to this since you don’t have 1,000 posts. :doh:

Lets just post our credit card numbers and let “our program” make sure we support it properly.

[QUOTE=gamer;405417]Lets just post our credit card numbers and let “our program” make sure we support it properly.[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha.

How about everyone just post their W-2s and the size of their cocks???

Seriously ridiculous.

this is this largest cock I’ve seen in a while…

Not a bad idea - at least the first part. It would be nice to be able to seperate students from Alumni from fans. There is no need to charge a fee here - someone would just starta new board for free. But, I support recognizing those that support Athletics as either NNG or Foundation members.

I agree----I have no problem with the first part. I would like to know who actually buys tickets and goes to the games and who doesn’t!

[QUOTE=919R;405439]I agree----I have no problem with the first part. I would like to know who actually buys tickets and goes to the games and who doesn’t![/QUOTE]

What about those of us who buy tickets but don’t go to the games?

What about those of us who go to the games but don’t buy tickets? :shades:

Not that it’s any of your damn business, hky49er, but I’ve contributed to this board before, but not often, bought from the 49erfanatic a jersey, made a down payment on 1 FSL, had 2 Season-Tickets to Men’s B-Ball this season, 1 season ticket to Baseball this season, have been in the 49er Club the last 2 years, have went to the 49er club dinner for women’s b-ball & baseball the last 2 years, paid to ride the bus for the 49er club annual trip for men’s b-ball the last 2 years, & a membership in the Eureka Club which is 4 season tickets to women’s B-Ball & other minor sports.

[QUOTE=moss2k;405416]well, I’m not going to listen to this since you don’t have 1,000 posts. :doh:[/QUOTE]

Post of the week.

I have over 1000 posts and no one should listen to me.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;405495]I have over 1000 posts and no one should listen to me.[/QUOTE]

new post of the week.

I have over 1000 posts and no one should listen to me.

true…:tongue:

No, this idea sucks. The whole thing. Its just another way to divide members of this board into cliques so that we can spend more time in a pissing contest and less time focused on improving 49er athletic support [B][COLOR=Green]TOGETHER[/COLOR][/B]. CFI and thus 49ers Football was born on [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]THIS BOARD[/B][/COLOR] because we worked together.