Quick Question

Has anyone received their bball program in the mail yet? It didn’t come with my ticket package like it normally does. If this has been brought up before I’m sorry, haven’t seen it mentioned. Any info would be appreciated.

I’ve never received a program. According to the 49er Club homepage, members donating $250.00 and above are supposed to receive a media guide. I haven’t got mine the last three years. Who do I need to call, or are the media guides even given out?

49er Club Membership Levels

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 03:11 PM [b] Who do I need to call, or are the media guides even given out? [/b]
Tom Whitestone, Assistant AD-Media Relations (704) 687-6310.

Tom will sell you a media guide. Not sure what they are asking for one these days.

They probably sell for less after yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue:

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 03:11 PM [b] I've never received a program. According to the 49er Club homepage, members donating $250.00 and above are supposed to receive a media guide. I haven't got mine the last three years. Who do I need to call, or are the media guides even given out?

49er Club Membership Levels [/b]

I was under this impression too. I got one last year, and saw it there on the website, but I got something in the mail this year that showed the media guide only getting sent for the next membership level up (green jacket level…quite different from what is posted online). Time to beef up the donations… :rolleyes:

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 04:11 PM [b] I've never received a program. According to the 49er Club homepage, members donating $250.00 and above are supposed to receive a media guide. I haven't got mine the last three years. Who do I need to call, or are the media guides even given out?

49er Club Membership Levels [/b]

Sucker!
The info the 9r club puts out is just to get money.

[b]Sucker! The info the 9r club puts out is just to get money. [/b]

Yeah right!! I gave the 49er Club $250 just to get an $10 media guide. :rolleyes:

I was simply pointing out that something wasn’t right with the webpage table. The 49er Club needs the money, and it is put to good use. Whatever tokens of appreciation they give me for joining is just a bonus.

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 01:24 PM [b] The 49er Club needs the money, and it is put to good use. Whatever tokens of appreciation they give me for joining is just a bonus. [/b]
Amen!

With that said though, this is the first year that I didn’t receive a 49er Club window cling. Someone have Hummer send me one of those. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some of you may not care whether you get whats promised, but most of us expect to recieve the benefits the 49er club says we will get. Whether you want your sticker, your media guide, the parking permit or whatever is up to you. Those things and others are offered to entice people to join, and people who join should get them.

I’m with gamer…I’m going to stop donating to the 49er Club because I didn’t get my sticker this year!

I just want to be included in the stupid posters club

But for the record, I didn’t receive the items I received last year. I’ll have to start putting my contributions on my credit card I guess.

:lol:

Sorta on topic: Anyone have an extra poster of the team for this year? I need one for my work cubicle. It scares the tar hole fans away.
If anyone can help, let me know and I’ll meet you at the Lou-Laf game to get it. Just send me a PM to set it up. THANKS!!

[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 04:24 PM [b] Sorta on topic: Anyone have an extra poster of the team for this year? I need one for my work cubicle. It scares the tar hole fans away. If anyone can help, let me know and I'll meet you at the Lou-Laf game to get it. Just send me a PM to set it up. THANKS!! [/b]
They are usually giving them away free at the games. There is a little booth in the food court against the windows where you can pick one up. Let me know if you can;t find one... I have a couple of extras.
[i]Originally posted by C49er[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 05:13 PM [b] I'm going to stop donating to the 49er Club because I didn't get my sticker this year!

[/b]

More importantly, people who read the 49er club page and have not joined will know that benefits may not be as advertised.

[i]Originally posted by gamer+Nov 29 2004, 04:41 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (gamer @ Nov 29 2004, 04:41 PM)

Gamer- you talking about the athletic foundation for the Niners or the Tarheels?

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 06:23 PM [b] Gamer- you talking about the athletic foundation for the Niners or the Tarheels? [/b]
You think the Tar Heel athletic program got to where they are by not honoring thier word to their supporters?
[i]Originally posted by gamer+Nov 29 2004, 06:23 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (gamer @ Nov 29 2004, 06:23 PM)

Any one who has ever been to the Smith center knows that the crowd noise, like the crowd, is real.
At least you listen to the broadcasts.

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 07:00 PM [b] Any one who has ever been to the Smith center knows that the crowd noise, like the crowd, is real. At least you listen to the broadcasts. [/b]
I don't listen to broadcasts, dipsh*t. I was referring to a couple years back when the Tarhole radio network was busted piping crowd noise into their radio broadcasts. Way to get a joke. You're sharp as marble.