Quincy Miller SF 2011

We beat out Duke for Kyle Church, despite their hiring father Robbie in an effort to lure him.

nice…:shades:

He is ranked #3 in the nation in the new Rivals 2011 top100..

:49ers:

I want to believe we can get him… Would he be the highest rated recruit to ever come to Charlotte?

[QUOTE=andrew_uofc;417174]I want to believe we can get him… Would he be the highest rated recruit to ever come to Charlotte?[/QUOTE]

Beasley :doh:

Beasley :doh:

I said ever to come to Charlotte, not just commit to Charlotte. I am well aware of he who’s name I will not say.

[QUOTE=andrew_uofc;417193]I said ever to come to Charlotte, not just commit to Charlotte. I am well aware of he who’s name I will not say.[/QUOTE]

scarcasm. not sure who would be the highest ranked ever.

[QUOTE=moss2k;417222]scarcasm. not sure who would be the highest ranked ever.[/QUOTE]

Martin Iti

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;417223]Martin Iti[/QUOTE]

terd sandwich

Martin Iti

exactly

[QUOTE=andrew_uofc;417174]I want to believe we can get him… Would he be the highest rated recruit to ever come to Charlotte?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;417223]Martin Iti[/QUOTE]

Tells me all I need to know about so called “rankings”.

[QUOTE=VA49er;417240]Tells me all I need to know about so called “rankings”.[/QUOTE]

these ranking are actually accurate more times than not.

Wake going hard after Miller - [URL=http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=961346]http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=961346[/URL]

Kentucky is high on Miller’s list - [URL=http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=964268]http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=964268[/URL]

[QUOTE]In addition to Kentucky, Miller says he’s also hearing from Duke, Wake Forest, Oregon, Oregon State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Florida, Florida State… “really everybody. It’s hard to keep track of them all.”

Does he have any early favorites?

“I haven’t thought about a list yet,” Miller said. “I’m just getting started. But I like Kentucky a lot. They’ll be pretty high on it when I do one.”[/QUOTE]

end of thread.

[QUOTE=Niner National;418838]end of thread.[/QUOTE]

lol, looks like that will more than likely be the case. :doh:

Guess Calipari showed him the checkbook!!

From Justin Young at National Hoops Report:

[b]NHR Mailbag, Oct. 1 (2009)

Quincy Miller ahead of Reggie Bullock? Elaborate please.[/b]

That was a tough call for me to rank Miller ahead of Bullock in the recent Hot Dozen rankings for North Carolina. I like Miller, a junior, a little more simply because he has more time to improve. With his size (6-8) and his shooting ability his position, he can be one of the most deadly offensive players in the country. Miller is a multi-talented prospect that can play all over the floor.

Bullock is the second best shooting guard in the county in the class of 2010 behind Memphis bound guard Will Barton in my opinion. Bullock has ideal size for a shooting guard and will be one of the best players in college basketball when he gets to Chapel Hill.

However, I think Miller has better long-term potential than Bullock. But not by much.

Nationalhoopsreport.com: NHR Mailbag, Oct. 1

From Adam Zagoria:

FREE THROWS

Kentucky will host a Who’s Who of talented recruits on Friday (10/16/2009) for Big Blue Madness: Kyrie Irving, Tobias Harris, C.J. Leslie, Michael Gilchrist, Achraf Yacoubou and Quincy Miller.

Link: Zagsblog.com - Oct 13, 2009

it amazes me that more kids dont want to go where they can be the man immediately. playing in the a10 will not stop you from being a lottery pick.

you can’t tell every player they will be the man immediately. Do we really want to be a program that does that anyway? To me that says “Hey, we can’t recruit enough quality players so you will be a starter from day 1”

[QUOTE=Niner National;435959]you can’t tell every player they will be the man immediately. Do we really want to be a program that does that anyway? To me that says “Hey, we can’t recruit enough quality players so you will be a starter from day 1”[/QUOTE]

im not saying tell every player that but he can play more here than at kentucky.