Quit whining

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Jul 25 2005, 06:13 PM [b] Screw you, man! Fine... I guess PB, C49er, and I are another generation. But I have season tickets! They'll never get rid of me at Halton Arena! [/b]
I'm afraid we have lost Powerbait to the dark side.

He is moving to Chapel Hole and becoming a Tarheel fan.

Sad.

are you serious i will shoot him in the ear with an assault rifle…not really i’ll just punch him in the nose.

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jul 25 2005, 06:51 PM [b] are you serious i will shoot him in the ear with an assault rifle...not really i'll just punch him in the nose. [/b]

How about both?

First of all, We are not the 2nd best team in the State. I think we will again be 5BT. The tarholes will quickly replace their losses. State will be very good this year and duke will be very very good. I think it might be a toss up between us an Wake for 4BT and we will have a chance to find out for sure in feb.

Also, no one is being a fairweather fan here. I think 49er1 is just stating his feelings about a team he supports. I disagree about Lutz sucking that bad, but I don’t think 49er1’s statement can be classified as fairweatherism.

Leave Leah alone. She’s hardcore.

And quit bragging about pep band. Next time brag about something cool. B)

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jul 25 2005, 06:51 PM [b] are you serious i will shoot him in the ear with an assault rifle...not really i'll just punch him in the nose. [/b]
Would I kid you about something as disturbing as this?

HEY EVERYONE, lets go poop in his cocoa pebbles he’ll never know the difference frekin traitor skum whore

Good God would basketball season get here already!!!

You really think Carolina is going to be better than us. Tyler Hansborough, David Noel, Rayshawn Terry. Oh GOD I JUST CRAPPED MYSELF.

Davidson could beat UNC next year.

those guys are still merely freshman man anyone could beat carolina next year. To be honest anyone could be any big program any year it just takes a lot of work and great team moral and you could conquer a giant.

I just discovered that Dax’s real screenname is Dacks, but he has been misspelling it all this time.

[i]Originally posted by lutz9er[/i]@Jul 25 2005, 08:20 PM [b] Also, no one is being a fairweather fan here. I think 49er1 is just stating his feelings about a team he supports. I disagree about Lutz sucking that bad, but I don't think 49er1's statement can be classified as fairweatherism.

[/b]

You got it. Just stating facts. I’ll be there as always through thick and thin, but I am a realist, I guess.