Quit whining

The Charlotte Observer. Need I say more. Everybody knows it’s a joke. I don’t understand why everybody thinks they are out to get us. Sure they could give us more press. They could talk about Eddie more. But what we have to realize is that the average charlotean doesn’t care. Why should they? We haven’t done anything as a university. We are stuck out in the middle of nowhere waiting for people to give us respect. It will come with succesS. STOP WHINING AND COMPLAINING IT’S MAKNG US LOOK BAD.

Good joke Mike.

[i]Originally posted by ninerab[/i]@Jul 24 2005, 04:17 AM [b] The Charlotte Observer. Need I say more. Everybody knows it's a joke. I don't understand why everybody thinks they are out to get us. Sure they could give us more press. They could talk about Eddie more. But what we have to realize is that the average charlotean doesn't care. Why should they? We haven't done anything as a university. We are stuck out in the middle of nowhere waiting for people to give us respect. It will come with succesS. STOP WHINING AND COMPLAINING IT'S MAKNG US LOOK BAD. [/b]
Great first post.

What will you do for your 2nd? Start a thread about how you think we can afford a football team?

Or maybe one about changing the name of the school?

The latest personality of PlavichFanForever/BobbyLutz/BPfor3 ?

Hate to say it, but we had our chances the last 2 years to make the proverbial “statement” in men’s b-ball and we did NOT do it. Now the O is suck-ass in love with the tarholes, EVERYTHING tarHOLE, including the bobcraps. There is nothing WE can do about it folks! We are again relegated to the heap of what-ever-else-doesn’t-smell-like-a-tarhole fighting for coverage. Get used to it. It will NOT change unless we make MAJOR noise on the b-ball scene and we ain’t going to happen anytime soon with Lutz acting like a lame ass, errr, duck coach. As a '73 grad and fan from then til now, I AM OVER IT! On with my life. Damn the O.

we’ll have our chance again this year since we are ranked a 10 seed so far in the preseason bracket. which i think we are a severely UNDERRATED 10 seed. We’ll be able to show up next year and people are going to be like damn. Where did these guys come from. I’ll be there with green and gold face paint all the way to the end. Green hair too, GOOOOOOOOOOO NINERS!!!

does anyone know how curt is doing in Texas?

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jul 24 2005, 08:51 PM [b] we'll have our chance again this year since we are ranked a 10 seed so far in the preseason bracket. which i think we are a severely UNDERRATED 10 seed. We'll be able to show up next year and people are going to be like damn. Where did these guys come from. I'll be there with green and gold face paint all the way to the end. Green hair too, GOOOOOOOOOOO NINERS!!!!!!!!

does anyone know how curt is doing in Texas? [/b]

I love this attitude you show with this, but my optimism is minimal. We’ll see.

As soon as I get some info, I’ll post it about Curtis unless someone beats me to it. Be sure someone’s on the lookout Dax.

[i]Originally posted by 49er1+Jul 24 2005, 09:05 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49er1 @ Jul 24 2005, 09:05 PM)

What he said!

[i]Originally posted by dax+Jul 25 2005, 12:20 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (dax @ Jul 25 2005, 12:20 AM)
Originally posted by 49er1@Jul 24 2005, 09:05 PM [b]

the state game was lutz’s fault not our teams

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jul 25 2005, 12:20 AM [b] well i don't want the Forty Niners to be a fare weather team any more honestly i want to have die hard fans who'd camp outside no matter what the condition. Grant it we do have people like that such as , chisox and NLP and Ricky, but we seriously need stand behind our bleeding green and gold until the day we die. Who cares if we lose games i have faith in lutz, i have faith in the 12 scholarship players, i have faith in the bench warmers damnit i have faith in the frekin towel boy. Honestly Charlotte kicks ass whether anyone cares or not and i'll be there supporting them until they have remove my body with a rusty fork lift. [/b]
Well said! The new generation of Niner fans is awesome...led by Chisox, Dax and all the rest of you guys. Keep it up!!!
[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jul 25 2005, 12:20 AM [b] damnit i have faith in the frekin towel boy. [/b]
Well, I was with you until you brought the towel boy into it.
[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jul 25 2005, 09:00 AM [b] the state game was lutz's fault not our teams [/b]
...whatever....

wow you guys are tools. i don’t care what anyone thinks i’ll be at every game i can make for the rest of my life…no matter how poorly or great our team is doing Charlotte 49ers kick ass and i’m proud to say i’m a 49er

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Jul 25 2005, 09:53 AM [b] Well said! The new generation of Niner fans is awesome...led by Chisox, Dax and all the rest of you guys. Keep it up!!! [/b]
Aren't you forgetting someone, dick? :P

stats you graduated you don’t count

Screw you, man! Fine… I guess PB, C49er, and I are another generation. But I have season tickets! They’ll never get rid of me at Halton Arena!

well you have free comp. tickets too at your bidding you are forever welcome back in the pep band. We need someone to make leah colson shut up.