Raleigh Area Niners

The Aliumni Association is sponsoring a Game Watching Party for the [B]Maryland[/B] game in Raleigh on [B]January 3RD[/B]!!!

Registration is ONLY $5.00 @ [URL=http://www.unccharlottealumni.org]www.unccharlottealumni.org[/URL]

The event is at Blinco’s in a private room… The location is:

[B]Blinco’s[/B]
[B]5711 Glenwood Ave[/B]
[B]Raleigh, 27612[/B]

Bump!!

We have to pay $5 to watch the game there? Do we get anything for the $5?

A room to watch the game. Duh.
Maybe they stole CHP's smoke machine.

They have food there, oh well I’ll be working.

Yes, the $5 covers the appetizers.

squattie, is Cutie Pie attending?

I think that CHP has put the smoke machine to other more recreational purposes.

Yes, the $5 covers the appetizers.

Actually the Alumni Association will use not only the money collected but also contribute to providing some food (appetizers etc) for those that attend. The $5. is more to gage how many plan on attending. Hopefully we ride a 4 game win streak into Maryland and have a good turnout. Remember this is Raleigh and we don’t have a Picasos down the street to go to to join alot of Niner fans to watch a game. But with over 4,000 alumni in the area it is about time we start creating some tradition.

squattie, is Cutie Pie attending?

Yes, Cutie Pie will be attending :shades:

$5 admission doesn’t nearly pay for the opportunity to see her.

$5 admission doesn't nearly pay for the opportunity to see her.

QFT!

[QUOTE=chasmo101;371676]Actually the Alumni Association will use not only the money collected but also contribute to providing some food (appetizers etc) for those that attend. The $5. is more to gage how many plan on attending. Hopefully we ride a 4 game win streak into Maryland and have a good turnout. Remember this is Raleigh and we don’t have a Picasos down the street to go to to join alot of Niner fans to watch a game. But with over 4,000 alumni in the area it is about time we start creating some tradition.[/QUOTE]

I’m working 1-10 that day, so I can’t make it. :frowning:

I would be there otherwise, you know this.

I don’t think I can get off work but I’m gonna do my best…

I'm working 1-10 that day, so I can't make it. :(

I would be there otherwise, you know this.

Powerbait, you’ll be missed, action49er hope to see you there!!

bah… i’m going to be back in highpoint that night. otherwise i for sure would be there. the last time was good stuff.

is there a triad viewing for this game? i might be able to escape the family for a couple hours that night.

[QUOTE=Anborn;371899]bah… i’m going to be back in highpoint that night. otherwise i for sure would be there. the last time was good stuff.

is there a triad viewing for this game? i might be able to escape the family for a couple hours that night.[/QUOTE]

Jimmyhat’s crib!:49ers:

The Aliumni Association is sponsoring a Game Watching Party for the [B]Maryland[/B] game in Raleigh on [B]January 3RD[/B]!!!!!!!!!

Registration is ONLY $5.00 @ www.unccharlottealumni.org

The event is at Blinco’s in a private room… The location is:

Blinco’s
5711 Glenwood Ave
Raleigh, 27612

OK, Hate that Wilderness is going to miss this one, but hopefully we will be ready for this one…and hope to see some Raleigh Niners at Blinco’s on Saturday!! (and the $5.00 goes to appertisers that will be provided)

I registered for this.