Raleigh area Niners

The alumni association is holding a planning meeting for events to be held in the Raleigh. The meeting will be held at Manchester’s Grill in Raleigh (off Leesville Road near I-540) this Wednesday night at 6pm. Please feel free to come to meet other Niners and share your ideas on what events you would like over the coming year. If you cent make it but are interested IM me and I will be sure to pass on your information.

So will y’all be putting up people for the Central game? :))

haha… tent city! But having a pre-game activity is a must… Anyone that wants to attend tomorrow nights meeting is welcome to. The alumni association will be providing some food and beverage.

haha… tent city! But having a pre-game activity is a must… Anyone that wants to attend tomorrow nights meeting is welcome to. The alumni association will be providing some food and beverage.[/quote]

I was thinking about doing a pregame at Triangle Brewing on Saturday before the game. $3 for a brewery tour with all you can drink from 1-3.

I can’t make it to this, having a friend’s birthday party then playing a show in Chapel Hill, but I won’t be a triangle area niner much longer!