Rally Help Roll Call

Hereā€™s what i have so far, if i put you in the wrong spot or you are unable to help, the time to let me know is NOWWWWWW.

standing outside at belk tower all day yelling at people to come
will t
ANYONE ELSE who wants to join

[B]setting up at the tower 5:15[/B]:
job f
rob d
robbie f

[B]Goal post carrying from Timā€™s house to the tower @ 5:45[/B]:
shane w
ben b
job f
lewis m
hunter t
jeff h

[B]picking up pizzas @ 5:45:[/B]
jason c
rob d

[B]dorm storming/riding around with bullhorn telling people to come @ 4:00:[/B]
marcus h
kenneth d
ali h
will t
lewis m
shane w
dustin e
hunter t
idk who elseā€¦kenneth knows more than i do about it PM SOMOSDEL IF YOU CAN HELP!!!

[B]bringing of footballs and distribution of said footballs[/B]
rob dib
jimmy d

[B]speaking at rally @ 6:45[/B]
job f (MC)
mandeep g
jim d
tim e
rob d

if i missed anything or anybody, post in this thread and iā€™ll add you to these lists!
LETS GO NINER NATION! GET HYPEEEEEEE!

Im gonna F-IN PEE MY PANTS!

I am bringing the footballs and will participate in throwing out of said footballs.

[QUOTE=Cha_49;341219]Im gonna F-IN PEE MY PANTS![/QUOTE]

Might wanna grab some of these

http://www.depend.com/

before the rally. Really hate to see you in the presence of the Chancellor after peeing in your pants.

Might wanna grab some of these

before the rally. Really hate to see you in the presence of the Chancellor after peeing in your pants.

I think theyā€™re called ā€œOops! I crapped my pantsā€

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;341225]Might wanna grab some of these

before the rally. Really hate to see you in the presence of the Chancellor after peeing in your pants.[/QUOTE]

he says noā€¦Ill pee on him

if anybody needs any help, im done after 3:15 so i can help

please tell me everyone on this list gets access to mini footballs. i will die if i dont get one. btw job, would dorm storming interfere with carrying the goal post? jeff and i are gonna come to help carry the post, but i doubt gettin out and dorm storming at 4 would be possible in that case.

Iā€™m going to be standing around the Belk Tower with a sign(s) for a lot of the day until 4pm if anyone would like to join.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;341234]please tell me everyone on this list gets access to mini footballs. i will die if i dont get one. btw job, would dorm storming interfere with carrying the goal post? jeff and i are gonna come to help carry the post, but i doubt gettin out and dorm storming at 4 would be possible in that case.[/QUOTE]

yes, it is possibleā€¦just meet me back at the belk tower at 5:15 to help carry the goal post

ERTEL: HELP DORM STORM! BELK TOWER, 4pm

If i get out of work earlierā€¦(could be as early as noon) I will be right beside ya bust.

yes, it is possible...just meet me back at the belk tower at 5:15 to help carry the goal post

ERTEL: HELP DORM STORM! BELK TOWER, 4pm

deal, ill be there at 4

editā€¦answered my own question. sounds good.

i think iā€™m pairing up with lewis for dormstorming at 4 and helping carry the goal post if needed.
-hunter t

[QUOTE=ninerball49;341245]sounds goodā€¦so youre meeting at 515 at belk tower to carry the post? i thought we were goin to someones place[/QUOTE]

we are going to someoneā€™s placeā€¦iā€™m saying we meet at 5:15 back at the tower so we can roll up to timā€™s place together.
it will take at least 15 minutes to carry it up to the tower, and i wanna get back to the tower by the time the pizzaā€™s arrive to help rob carry them over

please tell me everyone on this list gets access to mini footballs. i will die if i dont get one. btw job, would dorm storming interfere with carrying the goal post? jeff and i are gonna come to help carry the post, but i doubt gettin out and dorm storming at 4 would be possible in that case.

iā€™ll be ticked if i am unable to get a football

yeah i think it might be a good idea to get all these helping hands some mini footballs

Iā€™ll call as soon as Iā€™m available. Should be by 2ish. I will do whatever you need, however you need it!

You know Iā€™m good for dorm storming.

Do you have any faculty addressing the crowd? If not, I volunteer

bump