Rally Help!

Alright, hereā€™s a chance to get very actively involved with the rally, even if you havent been thus far or have been a champion of the cause. We are gonna need help putting up flyers on campus, handing out flyers around campus, and dorm storming.

if you can help with flyering tonight, meet me at belk tower at 7pm. i have close to 1000 flyers so far, and more are being printed through the coming days. if you can bring scotch tape or masking tape thatā€™d be great too. if not, iā€™ll have a couple rolls.

if you can help with dorm storming on the evening of the 15th or afternoon of the 16th, please send a PM to Somosdel and he will hook you up, heā€™s fully in charge of that.

thanks!

Job
(336) 671 5733

you know im good for helpā€¦if you need it let me know. i have night class tonite tho, otherwise iā€™d be out there

Iā€™m all in.

Count me in!

anyway to get into the campus email system and send out a notice?

anyway to get into the campus email system and send out a notice?

tried, password protected. limited to admins and the athletic department.

[QUOTE=jfickett;338780]tried, password protected. limited to admins and the athletic department.[/QUOTE]

Know anybody in the athletic department or would they be hands off with this sort of thing?

[QUOTE=VA49er;338792]Know anybody in the athletic department [B]that is ready to lose their job[/B] or would they be hands off with this sort of thing?[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote=VA49er;338792]Know anybody in the athletic department or would they be [B]hands off with this sort of thing?[/[/B]quote]

correct. unfortunately, not allowed to state an opinion one way or the other. i wish they could, iā€™d be interested to know what they think of the rally.

Would it be against any rules for my fiance to send something out ?:slight_smile: she works on campus.

Would it be against any rules for my fiance to send something out ?:) she works on campus.

iā€™d love for her to send anything outā€¦especially to the greek community. (i think you may have mentioned that she works with ADPi?) whatever she can do to help is great. just make sure she keeps her hands clean. dont want her to get in trouble in anyway.

correct. unfortunately, not allowed to state an opinion one way or the other.
Could they send out a letter just telling about the rally? They don't have to state an opinion. They could even say something like 'There is a rally... come support or protest the football movement.' That's pretty even keel.
Could they send out a letter just telling about the rally? They don't have to state an opinion. They could even say something like 'There is a rally... come support or protest the football movement.' That's pretty even keel.

i would venture to say that most of them wouldnt want to try it. they understandably want to stay out of this whole thing; it is my understanding that a decree was sent out to AD members to stay out of the football issue completely.

i would venture to say that most of them wouldnt want to try it. they understandably want to stay out of this whole thing; it is my understanding that a decree was sent out to AD members to stay out of the football issue completely.
Darn Phil and his tyrannical rule!!

[QUOTE=49or bust;338806]Darn Phil and his tyrannical rule!![/QUOTE]

Yep, so much for free thought.

i'd love for her to send anything out...especially to the greek community. (i think you may have mentioned that she works with ADPi?) whatever she can do to help is great. just make sure she keeps her hands clean. dont want her to get in trouble in anyway.

She has access to all the presidents of each chapter. Anyone want to write up something she could send out?

She has access to all the presidents of each chapter. Anyone want to write up something she could send out?

Copy paste the info on the facebook page. iā€™ll PM you the official press release, too.

bump! see you in an hour at the belk tower!

Iā€™ll be there.

so of course it started raining right as we were about to meet to put up the flyersā€¦which are paper. bad idea.

RESCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW, 7pm. hopefully we can get a few more people out.

iā€™m gonna start putting them up around campus tomorrow and handing them out. if you wanna meet up somewhere to pick a few up to hand out or post on campus, let me know. iā€™ll be available any time after 1:45