Ranking our best players going into 2016

If you had to rank our 10 best players going into this year how would you rank them?

I would say:

1. Larry (our best and most important player)

2. Kalif (was our offense this year)

3. Nick Cook (best tackler, makes the defensive calls)

4. Devin Pearson (most underrated player, makes life easier on our corners, saved Tank Norman from giving up 10 long TDs instead of the 5 long TDs he actually got burnt on)

5. Jamal Covington (Our best guy on the OL)

6. Daquan Lucas (unsung hero of our defense that makes key plays that go unnoticed)

7. Bostick (more complete WR than Duke)

8. Winchester (had a breakout year as our best corner)

9.Duke (In my opinion our most overated player)

1. Zach Duncan (huge potential, led us in sacks)

What do you guys think?

clt puts Olsen at 3.

Kalif
Pearson
Larry O
Winchester
Bostick
J Covington
Ford
Olsen
Cook
Duncan

Maybe next season the fanbase will remember who Bostick, Ford and Duke are.

Good thread.

[ol][li]Phillips- Best player on O[/li]
[li]Larry O- Best player on Dā€¦ they are probably more 1 and 1.a than 1-2[/li]
[li]Pearson- He was good all year long.[/li]
[li]Covington- Instrumental in the running games success[/li]
[li]Cook- QB of the D[/li]
[li]Ford- Heā€™s our best all around WR- he will flourish with good QB play[/li]
[li]Bostic- Right there with Ford, his route running is strong[/li]
[li]Duncan- I think he takes a big step this year.[/li]
[li]Winchester- He was really solid, has a nose for the ball[/li]
[li]Duke- Home run threat that needs a QB[/li][/ol]

Most Important for 2016

[ol][li]Kevin Olsen- No explanation needed[/li][/ol]

He is the Ted Ginn of the Niners. He stretches the field and makes some big plays but those drops hurt. Overall, the good outweighs the bad.

He is the Ted Ginn of the Niners. He stretches the field and makes some big plays but those drops hurt. Overall, the good outweighs the bad.[/quote]

Totally agreeā€¦ 194 catches for 2600+ yards and 20 TDā€™s in 3 yearsā€¦ The kid is a HR threat but was mitigated by QBā€™s that couldnā€™t use him.

[quote=ā€œcltniners, post:2, topic:30086ā€]clt puts Olsen at 3.[/quote]I hope Olsen should be on this list!!

Iā€™d put Covington at number three and perhaps slide Perry in at nine or ten.

Thatā€™s really the big question. How good is he? He should be able to make more throws which should open up our offense. However, he has been interception prone, including his last stop.

After watching him at that Elite11 camp, he seems like a guy willing to take risks. That isnā€™t necessarily a bad thing, but it got Barden benched last season.

Here is hoping he comes in and handily wins the job. That would be ideal.

Thatā€™s really the big question. How good is he? He should be able to make more throws which should open up our offense. However, he has been interception prone, including his last stop.

After watching him at that Elite11 camp, he seems like a guy willing to take risks. That isnā€™t necessarily a bad thing, but it got Barden benched last season.

Here is hoping he comes in and handily wins the job. That would be ideal.[/quote]

I agree, he needs to come in and show that he is head and shoulders above all other QBs this spring. He also needs to keep his nose clean. Looking forward to the spring game!!