Bench Eddie Royal, Den WR
Bench Darren McFadden, Oak RB
Bench Kevin Walter, Hou WR
Bench David Garrard, Jac QB P
Bench Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB
Bench Dustin Keller, NYJ TE
Bench Jamaal Charles, KC RB
Bench Patrick Crayton, Dal WR

I was very pleased with my draft, picked 3rd. Hopefully they all stay healthy and MJD has the yr I think he is going to have.

That is a strong PPR team. Top PPR back and two of the top 10 PPR receivers. Run DMC and Bradshaw are strong options who you will likely start over T Jones most weeks.

the funny thing is I think I do too

I don’t assuming you can start 3 RBs. Starting Gore, Jacobs, and Rice is going to win you a lot of weeks.

In your 14 team league you have to start Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson, and probably a receiver in your flex. Yuck but understandable in a 14 team league especially when you have Tom Brady and Jason Witten.

In what round are most of you picking Rivers up?

2 leagues, 12 teams each:

QB: Palmer, Big Ben

RB: LaDainian Tomlinson, Ryan Grant, Tim Hightower, Cedric Benson, BenJarvus Green-Ellis

WR: Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Eddie Royal, Kevin Walter, Moose

TE: Gates, Heap

D/ST: NYG

K: Jason Elam

QB: Warner, Farve, Pennington

RB: Brandon Jacobs, Ryan Grant, Larry Johnson, BenJarvus Green-Ellis

WR: Fitzgerald, Chris Chambers, Eddie Royal, (NYG) Steve Smith

TE: Shockey, Winslow

D/ST: Bears

K: Bironas

Do you like either, neither or both?

Both teams are pretty good. Like team 1 slightly better.

12 PPR league. Auction style draft with what I paid after each player. You can see my basic strategy of getting a lot of second tier players instead of blowing $70 on AP. I’ll take Westbrook, Johnson, and Rice all day over AP, Derrick Ward, and Ricky Williams.

QB Matt Schaub 9
RB Ray Rice 27
RB Chris Johnson 47
RB/WR Brian Westbrook 35
WR/TE Braylon Edwards 19
WR/TE Vincent Jackson 21
WR/TE DeSean Jackson 20
D/ST Jets D/ST 1
K Nick Folk 1
BE Ahmad Bradshaw 11
BE Jamal Lewis 2
BE David Garrard 4
BE Steve Smith 1
BE Mike Bell 1
BE Justin Gage 1
Total: 200

Think I like your 14 team more than your 12, odd.

??? I like him getting both Witten and Brady in the 14 team league. But he’s got much better RB depth in the 12 team league.

That is a strong PPR team. Top PPR back and two of the top 10 PPR receivers. Run DMC and Bradshaw are strong options who you will likely start over T Jones most weeks.

It’s funny how down people are on Thomas Jones (myself included). He was a top 4 back in my Yahoo league last season and I couldn’t trade him for anything.

[QUOTE=Buff49er;430201]12 Team League on NFL.com, #6 in the draft order

QB 's - Kurt Warner, Brett Farve
RB’s - Matt Forte, Ryan Grant, Thomas Jones, Knowshon Moreno
WR’s - Andre Johnson, Wes Welker, Lance Moore, Anthony Gonzalez
TE’s - Owen Daniels, Greg Olsen
K - Kris Brown
D/ST - Giants[/QUOTE]

WOW, were you drafting with idiots??? That is a stacked team, barring serious injuries you walk about with it, I don’t even need to see the other teams.

It's funny how down people are on Thomas Jones (myself included). He was a top 4 back in my Yahoo league last season and I couldn't trade him for anything.

Agreed, Jones helped carry me to my 2nd consecutive regular season championship.

That being said I don’t expect that type of production again. Teams are going to loading the box on the rookie QB and Leon Washington is going to get more touches this season.

[QUOTE=Normmm;430237]??? I like him getting both Witten and Brady and the 14 team league. But he’s got much better RB depth in the 12 team league.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think Witten will have his usual year, teams will just double cover him now.

I have him as a keeper from my team last year, and last year in my scoring format (ESPN), he was 2nd as a QB behind only Brees. LT will be in better shape this year so he might lose a few numbers here and there but will largely be worth a high round pick. I’d be surprised to see him last beyond the 3rd rd.

[QUOTE=NewNiner;430207]In what round are most of you picking Rivers up?[/QUOTE]

Pick 31 to 45.

I don't think Witten will have his usual year, teams will just double cover him now.

Yeah, it’ll be interesting to see what happens. I expect Williams to step up some this year, to help fill the TO void. And they’re saying Bennet had a great preseason, so you may see them line up 2 TEs at times.

I think Leon Washington has a big year.

I personally like Leonard Washington… :lmao:

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;430261]I personally like Leonard Washington… :lmao:

[/QUOTE]

Ashy Larry is better

He’s been going in my leagues from late 2nd to early 4th. Typically in early 3rd.

8-man league this year
RB’s weighted heavy at 1pt/10yds plus TD’s

Problem I have is that everyone had all the stud RB’s as keepers so I don’t love my depth beyond Grant/Slaton. The top 3 RB’s that were free agents were Peterson, S. Jackson and S. Slaton. Then it dropped down to guys like Portis, Westbrook and Jacobs before scrubs were available. I don’t like my chances but we’ll see…

QB: Aaron Rodgers (keeper); Brett Favre
RB: R. Grant, S. Slaton, T. Jones, W. Parker, J. Lewis, J. Jones
WR/TE: A. Johnson (keeper), V. Jackson, R.E. Williams, D. Driver, M. Clayton, J. Witten
K: Elam; Folk
D: Eagles; Chargers

We use flex positions, so most weeks, I’ll be starting Grant, Slaton, best RB matchup, A. Johnson, R. Willams/J. Witten.

Since none of you guys are in any of my leagues, the sleeper of this draft is Matt Hasselbeck.

There I said it.

Carson Palmer. And by today everyone has drafted.

Yeah, since drafts are all done, lets rate team names.

Mine is…

LIGHTS OUT TILA

[URL]http://a323.yahoofs.com/coreid/4aa9065di999zul3re3/ZDyCTmgmebMurjmpNRmX/4/tn96.jpg?ciAEi7KBMjsHu5ya[/URL]