RBI Gill2003

This board lost an excellent poster :frowning:

You’ll be missed, Gill.

RBI?

Runs Batted In Gill2003?

or

Real Bitches Indeed Gill2003?

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:2, topic:23506”]RBI?

Runs Batted In Gill2003?

or

Real Bitches Indeed Gill2003?[/quote]

Internet meme for RIP… applicable when somebody leaves/is banned… “RIP Gill2003” would just cause his phone to go off incessantly.

I saw him on today, is this a joke?

He and Over had a tiff, or faked a tiff.

Not at all… and the tiff wasn’t a fake.

what?!?!?! im confused

Me too. I saw something along the lines of “F you asshole” from Over, directed at Gill in the shoutbox, and couldn’t believe it was anything other than a joke. I mean these are two of the most laid back easygoing guys on the board! SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED.

Me too. I saw something along the lines of “F you asshole” from Over, directed at Gill in the shoutbox, and couldn’t believe it was anything other than a joke. I mean these are two of the most laid back easygoing guys on the board! SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED.[/quote]

I cannot give an unbiased explanation.

For real? This really happened?

can I get an L… can I get an A… can I get an M… can I get an E! What does that spell!? LAME!

In the words of the famous Jimmy Buffett…

Gill, “Come back, come back, back to Jamaica [nnn]… Don’t you know, I [someone] made a big mistake-ah”

:smiley: 8)

This is a shame - NNN should be and is a place for us to come together and unite.

We all need to remember that.

I can’t believe you guys would let Gill get away with quitting… lame.

a rope, some beer, and a car. it ain’t hard.

get to it.

For real? ??? I see Gill is no longer listed as a poster. And I agree he and Over can be pretty chill. What’s going on? This is why we need football! No huge downtime from March-November.

So, that’s Metro and Gill so far this summer. Turning out to be a bad offseason.

Here’s what I don’t get. If 1 other poster pisses you off, or 2 or 3, whatever; why quit the WHOLE board?

clt blames this on the observer.

Yeah. Usually it’s the basketball team that loses two key contributors over the summer.

Yeah. Usually it’s the basketball team that loses two key contributors over the summer.[/quote]

Well played.