Re: Becky Jones

[quote=“moss2k, post:178, topic:30218”][quote=“Becky Jones, post:177, topic:30218”][quote=“Niner National, post:164, topic:30218”]We have two, maybe three guys that will be on NFL rosters next year from local schools. Don’t think local high school coaches don’t know that.

The talent gap between FL and NC, both raw and on a per capita basis is huge. There is a reason every school wants to have ties in FL. They had like 350+ 3 star HS players last year.[/quote]

Let’s keep under recruiting our own backyard and recruit FL. Let’s see how this turns out for us.[/quote]Or, lets see how things shake out with a new Recruiting Coordinator and some new assistants on the trail, along with our other guys.[/quote]

I will save you some time here. Rather we admit it or not we know what it is. I’m not much in to pretending or acting as if that elephant isn’t in the room. How about we finish this discuss after the last game of the season. During the season for every complaint you see on the field please reference back to this point.

[quote=“Tintin, post:179, topic:30218”]I feel like we have been in transition for the last year or so.

We seemed to have shored that up. Let’s bag some Charlotte recruits without giving up Florida.

And if you know of someone who is a four star recruit who is dying to come here, let someone know, whether on the board or someone on the coaching staff.[/quote]

Couldn’t have said it better. I’m not saying not recruit out of state but we have to do better in our own backyard. In which word on the streets we haven’t. Which if true is a problem. A problem I will continue to call out until we start getting some W.

[quote=“Becky Jones, post:1, topic:30846”][quote=“moss2k, post:178, topic:30218”][quote=“Becky Jones, post:177, topic:30218”][quote=“Niner National, post:164, topic:30218”]We have two, maybe three guys that will be on NFL rosters next year from local schools. Don’t think local high school coaches don’t know that.

The talent gap between FL and NC, both raw and on a per capita basis is huge. There is a reason every school wants to have ties in FL. They had like 350+ 3 star HS players last year.[/quote]

Let’s keep under recruiting our own backyard and recruit FL. Let’s see how this turns out for us.[/quote]Or, lets see how things shake out with a new Recruiting Coordinator and some new assistants on the trail, along with our other guys.[/quote]

I will save you some time here. Rather we admit or not we know what it is. I’m not much in to pretending or acting as if that elephant isn’t in the room. How about we finish this discuss after the last game of the season. During the season for ever complaint you see on the field please reference back to this point.[/quote]

Which elephant is that? I’m not sure what you are saying here.

[quote=“Tintin, post:3, topic:30846”][quote=“Becky Jones, post:1, topic:30846”][quote=“moss2k, post:178, topic:30218”][quote=“Becky Jones, post:177, topic:30218”][quote=“Niner National, post:164, topic:30218”]We have two, maybe three guys that will be on NFL rosters next year from local schools. Don’t think local high school coaches don’t know that.

I will save you some time here. Rather we admit or not we know what it is. I’m not much in to pretending or acting as if that elephant isn’t in the room. How about we finish this discuss after the last game of the season. During the season for ever complaint you see on the field please reference back to this point.[/quote]

Which elephant is that? I’m not sure what you are saying here.[/quote]

Holla back at me by week 8. If you’re blind the elephant will be clear by then.

Becky Jones seems like a woman scorned that we didn’t want her son to play for us.

clt wonders if Becky has good hair.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Who knows, she just might

Is the elephant’s name Riley?

[quote=“Becky Jones, post:4, topic:30846”][quote=“Tintin, post:3, topic:30846”][quote=“Becky Jones, post:1, topic:30846”][quote=“moss2k, post:178, topic:30218”][quote=“Becky Jones, post:177, topic:30218”][quote=“Niner National, post:164, topic:30218”]We have two, maybe three guys that will be on NFL rosters next year from local schools. Don’t think local high school coaches don’t know that.

Which elephant is that? I’m not sure what you are saying here.[/quote]

Holla back at me by week 8. If you’re blind the elephant will be clear by then.[/quote]

I’m not sure what you are saying, but if you think we’re going to take a step back, then I agree.

2017 is going to be a tough season. We just lost too much.
I also think that 2018 will be the first year we play without training wheels and that will show what Lambert can do.

Clt jokes on me but let’s see who the jokes on.

No son but a pointless fan wanting better. If I had a son he wouldn’t be 49er with this staff.

No son but a pointless fan wanting better. If I had a son he wouldn’t be 49er with this staff.[/quote]

So what’s wrong with the staff?

Clt jokes on me but let’s see who the jokes on.[/quote]

clt says the joke is on dee.

No son but a pointless fan wanting better. If I had a son he wouldn’t be 49er with this staff.[/quote]

So what’s wrong with the staff?[/quote]

“Becky Jones”, or BJ, as she likes to be called, and we should start calling her that, seems a bit disgruntled on a personal level. ::slight_smile:

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

What’s all this crap about an elephant in a room?

clt says this is the first female to ever post on a chat board.

Can we bring back the Goldduster thread?

what was the gal’s handle that was fro harrisburg, i think. avatar was pic of her in her wedding dress. or am i imagining things?