Rice postgame

It sucked. The end.

My middle school science teacher told the class nothing in the universe sucks.

For those of us that didn’t watch, same ol? The Garvin stat line looked descent.

[quote=“cibik02, post:2, topic:30781”]My middle school science teacher told the class nothing in the universe sucks.

For those of us that didn’t watch, same ol? The Garvin stat line looked descent.[/quote] just not good defensively. So Rice shot lights out and hurt us on the boards.

[quote=“919R, post:3, topic:30781”][quote=“cibik02, post:2, topic:30781”]My middle school science teacher told the class nothing in the universe sucks.

For those of us that didn’t watch, same ol? The Garvin stat line looked descent.[/quote] just not good defensively. So Rice shot lights out and hurt us on the boards.[/quote]

So same as last game we played them here. Score seems to reflect that. Very similar.

Gravity sucks. That is why we stick to the earth. Physics.

Gravity sucks. That is why we stick to the earth. Physics.[/quote]

The teach said it pushes and pulls, not sucks.

I feel like our team without any big men is like a three legged dog. Sure you can still get around ok sometimes but you’d be so much more effective if you had that missing part.

Gravity sucks. That is why we stick to the earth. Physics.[/quote]

The teach said it pushes and pulls, not sucks.[/quote]I thought it sucked the time I fell off of a ladder…

They have a big man that they refuse to play off late. How many points do you have to give up in the piant before you give him some playing time?