Ring in the New Year with...

Rodney White and his new coach Michael Cooper. They host Philly tonight on ESPN2 at 8:00PM. Hopefully myself and NinerQuietandHumble will enjoy a healthy serving of Wink playing time tonight along with everything else.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 05:20 PM [b] Rodney White and his new coach Michael Cooper. They host Philly tonight on ESPN at 8:00PM. Hopefully myself and NinerQuietandHumble will enjoy a healthy serving of Wink playing time tonight along with everything else. [/b]
NLP, be careful promoting this type of thing. It aggravates some people. :rolleyes: Thanks for the reminder. I guess you're back from the West Coast. Any good stories or additional comments on our games?

A. You will enjoy the two Bearcats on that team much more then you will Mr. White

1. A better idea is to watch the 17th ranked Bearcats v #1 Illinois

C. The best idea is to watch the Bearcat game on New Years Eve while oil wrestling your wife, which is my plan.

This should be good to see. Looks like Rodney career has been/should be saved.

1. I love you Catswin, but no. Please win though. :slight_smile:

2. West Coast was great. I hope Matt gave you guys some impression of the way Curtis was playing on defense. It was FAR more impressive than his scoring, which was also nice to see come back. He was an absolute BEAST. Eddie also played very well considering I think he’s still sore from the hip pointer.

If we can see the team that played the last 7 minutes of the CCSU game on a more regular basis, we’re the team that we all thought we can be. I still think this team can do it. As ugly as the Yale game was, I saw more positives than negatives, and until this point I’d been more negative than positive. They’re going to show you something in this tough five game stretch.

The biggest news? A call from Dr. Schrum telling me that our grant got funded by the NIH. This is a huge moment in a my scientific career, as this was based entirely on my soon to conclude dissertation work. Oh, and it’s another $2 million dollars that won’t go to any other university. It’s all Charlotte’s. :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 08:49 PM [b] 1) I love you Catswin, but no. Please win though. :)

[/b]

I love you too NLP, but tonight I got my first trip in the Wayback Machine…damn they whooped us again! I hope we learn from this loss.

[i]Originally posted by Catswin+Dec 31 2004, 10:03 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Catswin @ Dec 31 2004, 10:03 PM)

Rodney was terrible in that game. He missed badly on several shots and had no energy in the first half. He played better in the second with 2 steals, 2 rbs, but only 1 ft. He got 14 minutes.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait+Jan 1 2005, 12:58 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Powerbait @ Jan 1 2005, 12:58 AM)
Originally posted by Catswin@Dec 31 2004, 10:03 PM [b]
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Jan 1 2005, 10:21 AM [b] Rodney was terrible in that game. He missed badly on several shots and had no energy in the first half. He played better in the second with 2 steals, 2 rbs, but only 1 ft. He got 14 minutes. [/b]
The good news if that Cooper put him back in the game in the second half after a flat first half. Buzz would have seen Rodney miss a few and set him down for the rest of the night.