RIP Charlotte hoops 11/23/05

[QUOTE=What the ?;141409]Donā€™t let the door hit you on the way out! If being a fan were easy weā€™d all be Duke fans.[/QUOTE]
Mr What, are you referring to me?

I almost went over to HPU last night to watch some of the Western Carolina game nut decided not to venture into the chill.

join us at UNCG to see the Spartansā€¦the SoCon isnā€™t on the same level as the A10, but its good b-ball. We beat Hampton last nite and CofC comes in on Saturday.

Might just do that, my son is a freshman at UNCG and Iā€™ve been asking him about the team.

[QUOTE=HP49er;141403]

Over40, if I remember correctly, ATL was coming up to Charlotte for a wedding.

[/QUOTE]

Oh. I was thinking thatā€™s about as dedicated as you can get. I would hate for anyone to have to drive all the way to Atlanta after watching that ugly half of basketball we had just played.

Well, actually I drove to Asheville to see family Thurs and back to Charlotte for the wedding before leaving for Atlanta Sundayā€¦so I did just drive up for one half of basketball although Lake Norman was as far as I had to drive Wednesday nightā€¦I was not a happy camper and still am not. Itā€™s just time for a change instead of the same ole song folksā€¦

[QUOTE=GSOSpartan;141427]join us at UNCG to see the Spartansā€¦the SoCon isnā€™t on the same level as the A10, but its good b-ball. We beat Hampton last nite and CofC comes in on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Why isnā€™t it? If Davidson beats us Wednesday, that will be three wins against A10 comp.