Rivals article on A10 strength

Hope noone’s posted this one yet.

http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=757266

Good find. Nice write up.

Good read, but a little sloppy:

[QUOTE]Duquesne (10-3) has nearly matched its 10-win total from last season [/QUOTE]

Lose the [I][B]nearly[/B][/I].

[QUOTE]Dayton landed a home game with Pitt, visited Louisville (the Cardinals won 70-65)[/QUOTE]

Umm Dayton won that game.

[QUOTE]Rhode Island, which already was facing Providence and Boston College, added a road trip to Syracuse and entered the Glenn Wilkes Invitational in Daytona Beach, Fla., where the Rams knocked off the Big East’s USF Bulls.[/QUOTE]

Train wreck sentence. They beat Providence, lost @ BC, won @ Cuse, and the USF win was before any of those.

[QUOTE]Roberts is shooting 50.3 percent from the field [/QUOTE]

That is an absolutely ridiculous stat for a shooting guard. He is super efficient.

Goldwire > Roberts :mask:

Roberts is definitely building his resume for A-10 POY, not to mention All-American consideration. If Wright recovers from his injury, UD will probably sweep the league POY and ROY honors. Heck, the way Huelsman is playing too, he could garner most improved! Flyers are definitely getting it done right now. Makes me wonder if former-Flyer Trent Meacham regrets transferring to Illinois after the 04-05 season…

It is interesting to think that these next 2 games could help the front running A10 teams as much as us. If we end up middle of the conference and have a couple of ACC wins this would really help the teams at the top of the A10.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;280585]Umm Dayton won that game. [/QUOTE]
I think this was written before that game.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;280781]I think this was written before that game.[/QUOTE]

You sure about that?

Sat Dec 8 - Dayton 70, Louisville 65

Article date 1/3/08

Besides, how would he know the final score?

[QUOTE=ChevEE;280781]I think this was written before that game.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;280790]You sure about that?

Sat Dec 8 - Dayton 70, Louisville 65

Article date 1/3/08

Besides, how would he know the final score?[/QUOTE]

Whoops, misread that. I thought you were addressing the Pitt game. I didn’t see that he said in the article that L’ville won that game. My mistake. Wow, I want to change my previous comment about the article. Nice find, and good attention, but a lot of mistakes.

I am bored. Work is sloooooooooow.