Road Trip to Richmond, Sat 28th

I am currently planning on going to Richmond and Washington to see us take on the Colonials and the Spiders.

The Spiders game is this weekend. Who is with me?

[B]Time of Departure[/B]: b/w 8-10am Saturday morning, earlier the better, its a 5 to 6 hour drive, so if we left at 9am we could get there by 4, then we could eat and check into our room and then get to the game.
[B]Cost of Ticket[/B]: About $10, if we get more than 20 people we get a group rate
[B]Cost of Drive[/B]: nearly 300 miles, at about $2.25/gallon, at about 23mpg = $30 per vehicle (I’m figuring that 23mpg is about average, my vehicle gets 37mpg) so 4 people per vehicle that equals $7.25 per person for gas
[B]Cost of Hotel[/B]: Quality Inn in Richmond is $50 a night per 4 person room, so if we sleep 6 per room (sleeping bags everyone), we get $8.30 per person for a room. We could leave any time we wanted to the next morning
[B]Food Estimate:[/B] about $7 per meal, two on the road, one up one back, then one in the evening and breakfast, so that means about $30 and thats an overestimation…
[B]Beer[/B]: This cost will change based on the margin of victory
[B]Seeing the Niners Win:[/B] Priceless (sorry couldn’t resist)
So total cost: would be about $50 per person. (and that includes me overestimating for food)

I’m also talking with the Athletic Department about getting a Charlotte flag to bring and wave at the game.

I’m also going the GW game later in the year, so if this one is fun, we’ll know to all go together later in the year. (A10 is awesome, we can actually road trip to games)

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;150314]I am currently planning on going to Richmond and Washington to see us take on the Colonials and the Spiders.

The Spiders game is this weekend. Who is with me?

[B]Time of Departure[/B]: b/w 8-10am Saturday morning, earlier the better, its a 5 to 6 hour drive, so if we left at 9am we could get there by 4, then we could eat and check into our room and then get to the game.
[B]Cost of Ticket[/B]: About $10, if we get more than 20 people we get a group rate
[B]Cost of Drive[/B]: nearly 300 miles, at about $2.25/gallon, at about 23mpg = $30 per vehicle (I’m figuring that 23mpg is about average, my vehicle gets 37mpg) so 4 people per vehicle that equals $7.25 per person for gas
[B]Cost of Hotel[/B]: Quality Inn in Richmond is $50 a night per 4 person room, so if we sleep 6 per room (sleeping bags everyone), we get $8.30 per person for a room. We could leave any time we wanted to the next morning
[B]Food Estimate:[/B] about $7 per meal, two on the road, one up one back, then one in the evening and breakfast, so that means about $30 and thats an overestimation…
[B]Beer[/B]: This cost will change based on the margin of victory
[B]Seeing the Niners Win:[/B] Priceless (sorry couldn’t resist)
So total cost: would be about $50 per person. (and that includes me overestimating for food)

I’m also talking with the Athletic Department about getting a Charlotte flag to bring and wave at the game.

I’m also going the GW game later in the year, so if this one is fun, we’ll know to all go together later in the year. (A10 is awesome, we can actually road trip to games)[/QUOTE]

HappyCamper:

I’m in Richmond and have a CLT flag if you can’t get one from the athletic department.