Robert Woodard interview on WFNZ | 7.11.19

Well, that goes a long way in explaining why their Whiteville campus is so shitty.

Meaning USM’s campus looks like Campbell and Hattiesburg looks like Whiteville.

The softball coach “shady recruiting” was sending creepy texts to high school girls… I think Judy made the right decision

Well, to begin with it was volleyball, not softball. I think we may be talking about different coaches.If you are referring to Chris, he was losing on the court as well.
My point was the Turkish coach was canned even though the program was on a major upswing on the court and Devos was retained despite the obvious poor on field results. You take that as a criticism of Rose if you like, but its just a statement of fact.

I had thought that we quit turning every thread into a Judy discussion last year. Just let it go guys.

3 Likes

Well, I definitely don’t get on often and just noticed your reply. I didn’t mean to say Softball and I was referring to the Turkish coach as to why he was let go. I agree with you Devos should have been gone a long time ago.

Don’t know if it’s been posted but we have hired John Stott in some capacity. He was an Indians scout. Good pitcher at UNC IIRC. The post says “assistant coach” but I’m not sure how that works.

Probably a volunteer assistant.