Roll Call: MD @ PICASSO'S

[QUOTE=Gill2003;373732]Looks like the choice has been made for me. I’ll see you guys there![/QUOTE]

[img]http://www.pajiba.com/images/story.bill.ted.ap.jpg[/img]

[SIZE=6][B]EXCELLENT![/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=49or bust;373733]What time are most people getting there? I’d like to hang out for a bit with people if anyone wants to show up early. Otherwise I’ll just get there whenever most everyone is.[/QUOTE]

I’ll be there at 3 at the latest.

Officially confirmed, the real Miss Gillderness shall also be in attendance

[QUOTE=thelew1014;373735]I’ll be there at 3 at the latest.[/QUOTE]

I shall show my face at 3

Does anyone have a definitive answer to Lefty’s question? NQH and I are staying with my parents (DirecTV) and I just checked 642. I found our game but it says the game is not available in my area.

[QUOTE=NLP;373754]Does anyone have a definitive answer to Lefty’s question? NQH and I are staying with my parents (DirecTV) and I just checked 642. I found our game but it says the game is not available in my area.[/QUOTE]

Just checked with Evan from Pic’s… he said there should be no problem, they get that channel for sure. I’m going to head up there at 2 to try and get us a seat, but he said there were a ton of large groups going to be there. I’ll try to get our table.

Does Pic’s have WiFi?

I plan to get there between 3:15 and 3:30.

No WiFi at Pics

Well I’m going to get a shower and head up there.

Anybody wanna meet up at 2 to keep me company & watch UVA-X?

Well I'm going to get a shower and head up there.

Anybody wanna meet up at 2 to keep me company & watch UVA-X?

Ya dude. I’ll be up there asap.

I’ll be there at 3ish. Mrs. Bojangles is working so I’ll be solo today.

I’ll be the handsome guy wearing a Niner shirt. I’ll look for some of you folks that I have met.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;373775]
I’ll be the handsome guy wearing a Niner shirt…[/QUOTE]
Now they are likely to get us confused Mr. B…

Headed out in a moment - will be there around four. The Mrs. is bailing on me so its just me!

Nice seeing you guys out there today. Got to meet a few new folks.

When is the next NNN lunch??

Awesome seeing everyone again, I was surprised by the NNNites out there!! I’ll post pics soon!

[I] I will make it out to Pic’s at some point this season. I cant turn down beer, food, and Charlotte hoops. It sounds like a great time![/I]

Ended up at Ham’s for fear of no room at Picassos. There were about 20 Niner fans scattered throughout the restaurant. Some of us were clapping and hollering…1st half at least.

They had the game on about half the TVs and had sound on until the playoff game started. Manager apologized but said had to do it for Playoffs. Did Picassos have our game audio the entire game? Just curious.

I believe Ian’s wife was there watching the game by herself. I didn’t realize it until she was walking out.

Yes, they had the game on 75% of the tv’s and on the loudspeakers.

The owner of Pics (PicNiner) came out and meet everyone as well. Awesome guy!

[QUOTE=Gill2003;373857]Yes, they had the game on 75% of the tv’s and on the loudspeakers.

The owner of Pics (PicNiner) came out and meet everyone as well. Awesome guy![/QUOTE]

Oh… that’s who that was?
[SIZE=7]FnA![/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Awesome[/SIZE]

Don is a great guy. Picasso’s is THE niner bar, hands down, no questions asked.