Roll Call: MD @ PICASSO'S

3 should be fine.

[QUOTE=moss2k;373679]3 should be fine.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Iā€™ll grab us a tableā€¦ for those of you that donā€™t know me, Iā€™ll be wearing the green jacket. Canā€™t miss me.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;373680]Sweet. Iā€™ll grab us a tableā€¦ for those of you that donā€™t know me, Iā€™ll be wearing the green jacket. Canā€™t miss me.[/QUOTE]

Thx Lew, but Iā€™ll be watching from BWWā€™s in Winston

[QUOTE=moss2k;373681]Thx Lew, but Iā€™ll be watching from BWWā€™s in Winston[/QUOTE]

kind of meant that for everybodyā€¦

ā€¦but youā€™re more than welcome to come sit at the cool kidsā€™ table.

If enough of us show up they will.

ROLL CALL
Over40?

Iā€™m there.

same here. If not, i'll maybe make the trek if Over40 comes out!
I'm there.

nm - User Error

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;373691]Iā€™m there.[/QUOTE]

thatā€™s what I like to hear!

Bumping this to the first page:

[QUOTE][u]ROLL CALL[/u]
Over40
Mr. Bojangles
darrenmoorehead
C49er
NinerWupAss +1
LoyalNiner +1
somosdel +4
zerogeneticsdc
sparty +1
N1NER ?
ninerball49

and of course, yours truly.

Total: 18[/QUOTE]

I told him to expect 15-20 at least. Let's not make a liar out of me.
Don't worry. Picasso's knows we'll have more than 15-20 fans there. Many more. The place will be packed with Niner fans.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;373695]Donā€™t worry. Picassoā€™s knows weā€™ll have more than 15-20 fans there. Many more. The place will be packed with Niner fans.[/QUOTE]

I told him there were 15-20 in my party :biggrin:

Lew, have you never watched a Niners game from Pics? You will enjoy it. Iā€™m there as long as I have the car put back together in time. Lew, Gill, Over40; can one of yall grab a seat for me? Thx. I donā€™t think Mrs. Chevee will make this one.

Anyone going to the E. Blvd Picassoā€™s?

[QUOTE=ChevEE;373713]Lew, have you never watched a Niners game from Pics? You will enjoy it. Iā€™m there as long as I have the car put back together in time. Lew, Gill, Over40; can one of yall grab a seat for me? Thx. I donā€™t think Mrs. Chevee will make this one.[/QUOTE]

Nahā€¦ they wonā€™t let Ms. Lew in.

Iā€™ll definitely get us a seat.

I told him there were 15-20 in my party :biggrin:

Save 3 seats for us, please! We def. belong at the cool kidsā€™ table!

Lew, I wonā€™t be able to get there til probably halftime. Iā€™ll shoot you a text, and if there is an open spot for me anywhere, Iā€™ll head over.

I doubt they will have the sound on at picassos, but they should have the game

NFL playoffs take priorityā€¦I think its arizona/atlanta

haha definitely not true at all. I take it you havenā€™t watched a Niners game at Pics before. Niners games over there take priority over anything and everything else thatā€™s on.

[QUOTE=spartyniner;373722]Save 3 seats for us, please! We def. belong at the cool kidsā€™ table![/QUOTE]

I dunnoā€¦ I never did get those Christmas photos :lol:

See you there.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;373720]Nahā€¦ they wonā€™t let Ms. Lew in.

Iā€™ll definitely get us a seat.[/QUOTE]

They should on saturday afternoon.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;373727]They should on saturday afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but most games that we would need to watch are at night.

Sheā€™s home for break anyways.

Looks like the choice has been made for me. Iā€™ll see you guys there!

What time are most people getting there? Iā€™d like to hang out for a bit with people if anyone wants to show up early. Otherwise Iā€™ll just get there whenever most everyone is.