Roll Call: Who all will be absent from Halton Arena on November 11th?

I’m going to take my wife out to a nice dinner, we don’t go uptown enough. Any suggestions on places to eat? FYI, she’s a vegetarian.

Missing the game
itsbraille +1

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:1, topic:30464”]I’m going to take my wife out to a nice dinner, we don’t go uptown enough. Any suggestions on places to eat? FYI, she’s a vegetarian.

Missing the game
itsbraille +1[/quote]

Take her to Chima, great salad bar.

I was up for going to dinner with Pip’s wife, until he said she was vegetarian. I am very excited about MPBall 2016 so I cannot imagine being anywhere but in my seats when the Niners are playing.

I’m not going to punish the players I enjoy watching.

2 football games in Charlotte that weekend, wouldn’t be going either way unless it was a P5 opponent we’ve never seen in Halton.

[quote=“NLP49, post:4, topic:30464”]I’m not going to punish the players I enjoy watching.[/quote]This. Great chance to bring the kiddo to a game.

Ill be there as long as it doesnt get bumped for a volleyball game.

Y’all can go and do whatever the hell you want to. Burn your tickets where the Belk tower used to be I don’t care. I’ll be at the game supporting MY team as I have since 1971. Now go on to your pouting party without me.

applause but still…the women are hosting wisconsin that night. that makes me vomit a bit. either way, if school allows, i’ll be there no matter who we play.

clt may need to review his post.