Rookie retaliates against Bobby Jackson for initiation prank

Not often former Salisbury High player Bobby Jackson gets some pub. He needs to find a way off those Kings.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Kings-rookie-strikes-back-with-dog-food-and-soy?urn=nba,147937

Against his better judgment or NBA credo, Greene retaliated Thursday by dousing the outside of [Bobby] Jackson's white Mercedes with a mixture of dog food, soy sauce and condiments that sent a stench emanating from the car and sent Jackson into a locker room rant not likely to go unresolved.

I’d be pisssssed. Dumb rookie needs to learn something.

I like the comment left about filling a car with Marshmellows as a prank.

Hey Jackson did it first.
And they teach you in college that initiation isn’t allowed, & Jackson went to college before the pros, so he knows the rules of proper society.
I’d do it back to him if he started it.

Hey Jackson did it first. And they teach you in college that initiation isn't allowed, & Jackson went to college before the pros, so he knows the rules of proper society. I'd do it back to him if he started it.
He would get his chance next year with a new rookie coming in. Just one of those things to let happen and let it roll off your shoulders. He must have childhood popcorn issues.

Athletes… firemen… cops… hell even restaurant servers… rookie hazing is a part of it.

Get over it.

Athletes... firemen... cops... hell even restaurant servers... rookie hazing is a part of it.

Get over it.

Yeah i agree…I remember a few years back a bunch of the Panthers players taped one of the rookies to the goal posts, it’s just a part of being the new guy.

Seems like it is his own fault to me. Says his car was filled with popcorn because he didn’t pay for some pastries.