Rutgers- Syracuse game

Rutgers 54, #4 Syracuse 36 at the half (ESPN). Syracuse is in some foul trouble too.

Go Rutgers!

That certainly wouldn’t hurt our RPI. Go Rutgers!!

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 07:38 PM [b] Rutgers 54, #4 Syracuse 36 at the half (ESPN). Syracuse is in some foul trouble too.

Go Rutgers! [/b]

You just beat me to this. A Rutgers win has to help. Digger just gave his “expert” analysis of the Top “27” & almost made me sick.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER+Jan 24 2005, 08:47 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Over40NINER @ Jan 24 2005, 08:47 PM)
[i]Originally posted by ninerID[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 07:52 PM [b] THERE IS WAY MORE TO IT THAN THAT!!!! ....last week it was the top 28 [/b]
What has 7 letters, is full of crap, starts with an "A", & rhymes with basspole?

Hint: you don’t have to dig to deep for this one.

Rutgers is a semi-legit team.
Anyone notice Matt Doherty at Halton when Rutgers came to town? He was there as a scout for the Knicks … scouting Rutgers.

Wow… Rutgers managed to piss away 11 poits of their 18 point lead in the first 1:30 of the second half… not handling the press well at all. :ph34r:

what the heck in 3 minutes Cuse has closed the gap to 5 points

I’ve been hoping Rutgers wins the Big East, Bama wins the SEC, & IU wins the Big 10.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 08:08 PM [b] I've been hoping Rutgers wins the Big East, Bama wins the SEC, & IU wins the Big 10. [/b]
...and we win CUSA.

Syracuse wins by 2. Rutgers misses a 3 pointer at the buzzer.

:frowning:

Rutgers got a great shot at it… that ball was in the bottom of the basket and rimmed out. Bummer for us.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER+Jan 24 2005, 08:47 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Over40NINER @ Jan 24 2005, 08:47 PM)
[i]Originally posted by finalfourtyniners+Jan 24 2005, 09:51 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (finalfourtyniners @ Jan 24 2005, 09:51 PM)
Originally posted by Over40NINER@Jan 24 2005, 08:47 PM [b]
[i]Originally posted by lishdaddy[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 07:57 PM [b] Anyone notice Matt Doherty at Halton when Rutgers came to town? He was there as a scout for the Knicks ... scouting Rutgers. [/b]
Really? After the game, he told us that he was scouting both us and Rutgers for upcoming ESPN games.

I still believe Digger has a personal thing against us. He goes OUT OF HIS WAY to ignore us. Even when someone else brings us up, notice he NEVER comments or replies, much less bring us up on his own.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER+Jan 24 2005, 07:47 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Over40NINER @ Jan 24 2005, 07:47 PM)
[b] He goes OUT OF HIS WAY to ignore us. [/b]

As far as I can tell, the most successful way to hamper the success of something (be it Charlotte 49ers basketball or alternative political parties) is for the media to ignore them.

[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 07:44 AM [b] I still believe Digger has a personal thing against us. He goes OUT OF HIS WAY to ignore us. Even when someone else brings us up, notice he NEVER comments or replies, much less bring us up on his own. [/b]
I think that you are right and I think he has some type of problem with Lutz.

It apparently goes back several years. We watched the selection show with the team a few years ago I remember, after we drew ND, we made a comment to Bobby that this was his chance to shut Digger up and he smiled and winked, kind of like he felt the same way.

I remember Digger saying we should not have been in the tournament in the days leading upto the selection and also saying we were a surprise selection after the fact. He is either stupid or he just hates us. I think it is a little of both.